Caught a bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught a bug

Unfortunately not for moding ect yet [emoji102] but in headlight unit, can you split the unit or is glued?

What even IS that???
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      What even IS that???
      No idea but is inside headlight and it was mowing

Comment

You been abroad?

If you have, it's been placed in there to keep your attention on it, so the 39 Somalians can escape out the boot

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          You been abroad?

If you have, it's been placed in there to keep your attention on it, so the 39 Somalians can escape out the boot
          Hold on let me check [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
            Hold on let me check [emoji3]
            Your too late....while you've been snapping pics, there off

Comment

Your too late....while you've been snapping pics, there off
              If you read in news that black insignia stopped in middle of motorway after driver has been alerted by other drivers of people waving in boot it wasn't me. I swear [emoji23]

Comment

If you read in news that black insignia stopped in middle of motorway after driver has been alerted by other drivers of people waving in boot it wasn't me. I swear [emoji23]
                Hahahaha absolutely class

You've made me laff buddy

Comment

Hahahaha absolutely class

You've made me laff buddy
                  Glad it made you chuckle, how about getting the little f..... Out now [emoji3]

Comment

Glad it made you chuckle, how about getting the little f..... Out now [emoji3]
                    Hoover with slim nozzle??

Comment

Go for long drive with lights on and fry the little bugger to dust

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Hoover with slim nozzle??
                        Best option.
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                          Best option.
                          or just leave the back cap off overnight,im sure itll crawl out
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            or just leave the back cap off overnight,im sure itll crawl out
                            into the car and curl up to sleep on the back seat
                            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                              into the car and curl up to sleep on the back seat
                              and turn on the ac on way past
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X