Cornering lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornering lights

Hi all,is there a quick and easy way too change the cornering lights,from what I can see is there are 2 torx screws holding them in,bearing in mind that I suffer with arthritis in both hands and there is no way on gods green earth my hands will ever be up to that task,would I be correct in thinking the bulbs are h11,I have just read my Haynes Manuel and there is no mention of the torx screws,I have the replacement bulbs already I was wondering if the 2 torx screws are just for the bracket to hold the bulb in or is there another h11 bulb that has the bracket already fitted,my apologies for the long winded thread,thanks in advance jay.......

must admit, never knew the Insignia had cornering lights....

Comment

Don't take the stews out .....just turn the bulbs ....and if I remember correctly ..bulbs are H10 ......Fogs are H11 ..same 90 degree fitting .

Comment

Screws...

Comment

Thanks umfaan out of curiosity what are those screws for (sorry stews)thead

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBz2icftvA Try this, I think this is what you want, no screws to remove.
            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

https://youtu.be/uMbDTtV1rOg hi I think this is the 1 for the insignia,and by the looks of it there is no way my fingers can do that,time to pull a favour with my son I think

Comment

Originally posted by Mufc View Post
                https://youtu.be/uMbDTtV1rOg hi I think this is the 1 for the insignia,and by the looks of it there is no way my fingers can do that,time to pull a favour with my son I think
                You need the hands of a 10 year old, with his fingers as strong as a 30 year old.
                Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                  You need the hands of a 10 year old, with his fingers as strong as a 30 year old.
                  Where’s Jimmy Saville when you need him [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                    Where’s Jimmy Saville when you need him [emoji849]
                    Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                      Too funny
                      Jim fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded. Changing a bulb should be easy

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
                        Jim fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded. Changing a bulb should be easy
                        You sure it was a cow

Comment

Originally posted by Mufc View Post
                          You sure it was a cow
                          That’s the joke mate [emoji23]

Comment

Hi guys according to the Haynes Manuel the cornering lights are H11 and the front fogs are H10,can someone please confirm this as my eyesight isn't what it was

Comment

Sorry Double Post
                              Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X