Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers glad u like

Comment

• Yeah many thanks for taking the time to get some pictures mate wish the Nav didn’t take so long so I could have had more of a conversation with everyone, next time tho hey ha ha

2014 Insignia Facelift, 2.0 CDTI, Ecoflex S/S

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
        Got home just before 8 o clock. Had a great time and good to see so many cracking cars and people. Car not 100% still feels a bit not quite right but managed to average 61mpg [emoji16]
        I think these guys need a special mention ,Graeme and Thomas ,for making a roadtrip like they did to attend the meet,my hat is off to the pair of you,and not the first time they've done it .....thought I was insignia daft for doing a 230 ml round trip
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Decent pics Russ, cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            I think these guys need a special mention ,Graeme and Thomas ,for making a roadtrip like they did to attend the meet,my hat is off to the pair of you,and not the first time they've done it .....thought I was insignia daft for doing a 230 ml round trip
            I second that, both great guys, who made extra effort to come here. Not the first time. Well done guys.

Comment

• good to meet you Jordan,
              and most entertaining watch you tear your car apart..
              Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                Got home just before 8 o clock. Had a great time and good to see so many cracking cars and people. Car not 100% still feels a bit not quite right but managed to average 61mpg [emoji16]
                good to finally meet you Greame, glad you got home alright.. see you at the next one buddy..
                Chris

Comment

• excellent pictures Russ, you've certainly got a 'knack' for snapping a perfect pic

nice to see my car with the logo on it...

now i need to clean up the chrome...
                  Last edited by Langy; 01-10-2018, 08:16 PM.
                  Chris

Comment

• Great pic,s Russ !!!!! how did you make mine look so shiney????. ...

Comment

• And mine not filthy

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        Yeah great pics...wish I'd put my bonnet down though.... looks like I've broken down.
                        Its the Im from Hull look

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Great pics, well done to all for great looking cars.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Nice pictures Might have to borrow the one of mine for the pic of the month competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
                              good to meet you Jordan,
                              and most entertaining watch you tear your car apart..
                              Ha ha you too mate

2014 Insignia Facelift, 2.0 CDTI, Ecoflex S/S

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                                Jeez mate your making me blush . Really enjoyed it as did Thomas (Really need to get him on forum). Just a good excuse for a road trip and weekend away. Brilliant to meet new and old faces and get more ideas for the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X