New discs / pads all round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New discs / pads all round

Ok guys so I had discs and pads all round and an oil change and filter , price came to £270 , is this a good price

New discs / pads all round

Fairly well priced if I’m honest mate. Garages charge around £50 an hour two hours they’d charge for oil change and brakes all round so there’s 100. So 170 for all parts inc oil is actually pretty cheap

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Why do people on here ask after they have had the work done? Surly you would shop around first then ask on here what is a fair price!!!!!

Comment

Was the discs and pads one of the expensive makes?

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
          Ok guys so I had discs and pads all round and an oil change and filter , price came to £270 , is this a good price
          good price imo,,you could times that by 3 if you took it it Vauxhall,for the same work
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

That's a very good price. Oil filter change by myself £40 for parts.
            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Ok guys thanks, I didn't shop around because I had the work done by the mechanic who fixed my car last Feb when the timing belt snapped doing 80, he's an old guy but doesn't have set prices , he just thinks of a price after the parts are bought

Comment

Working...
              X