Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarantine at home

Hello been at home for two weeks
    Went out today to start my insignia and I got the abs, traction control on with Service ESP warning message
    The car has been parked too for almost 10 days and before that there was warning lights at all
    What might the problem be?
    Any clue or I need to plug code reader

Kindly advise

Originally posted by alihijazi View Post
    Hello been at home for two weeks
    Went out today to start my insignia and I got the abs, traction control on with Service ESP warning message
    The car has been parked too for almost 10 days and before that there was warning lights at all
    What might the problem be?
    Any clue or I need to plug code reader

Kindly advise
    I simply turned the steering right and left and all warning lights went off

Comment

wheel speed/abs sensors on front 100% guaranteed
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

As above,worth doing both.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          As above,worth doing both.
          Is it one sensor for ABS/Speed or 2 sensors

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            wheel speed/abs sensors on front 100% guaranteed
            But today I drove the car for about 45km and nothing is wrong

Comment

Or could be the battery be a little flat

Comment

Originally posted by alihijazi View Post
                But today I drove the car for about 45km and nothing is wrong
                Try your steering ,full lock,to full lock
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  Try your steering ,full lock,to full lock
                  Yes it is when I did this all warning lights went off
                  So I assume it was because the car was parked for several consecutive days that I got those warnings?

Comment

maybe the wires haven't broken all the way through yet,as that's what happens,through the movement,due to steering

Comment

Working...
                    X