No announcement yet.

Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right I'm using 'GPS navigation & offline maps sygic' again as this one appears in the navi soft setting (so works with this unit without cutting out music), thought i sorted the other out but no, and I also just brought lifetime subscription for this one since there is offer on for £14.99 which offer expires today
    https://eshop.sygic.com/en/

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
      Right I'm using 'GPS navigation & offline maps sygic' again as this one appears in the navi soft setting (so works with this unit without cutting out music), thought i sorted the other out but no, and I also just brought lifetime subscription for this one since there is offer on for £14.99 which offer expires today
      https://eshop.sygic.com/en/
      If you need any cough cough navigation software sriray try here https://www.gpspower.net

Comment

• Sygic GPS navigation working no music cutting out.

Comment

• Offer even better now. Getting my refund and buy again.

Comment

• Does this have DAB at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mcbane14 View Post
              Does this have DAB at all?
              No, it has not. I myself use internet Radio. The quality is also very good.

Comment

• sriray: are you working with a unlimted mobile hotspot with conmection to the unit? found a great working iptv app.

Comment

• Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                  sriray: are you working with a unlimted mobile hotspot with conmection to the unit? found a great working iptv app.
                  Not yet. No such thing as unlimited over here . I found a 24gb annual package for reasonable price

Comment

• More than 1 usb drive connected and working through usb hub.

The issue was, stupidly designed, the usb hub had to be connected to the usb1 connection, if you tried to connect to usb2 connection it simply refuse to allow more than one device connected at same time. And the other stupid thing only usb2 connection has a normal usb port, usb1 only has Mini A port so I had to get my own conversion to normal size port, which now works hence the new discovery.

You need a cable like this in order to use USB1.
                    50 cm 5 Pin Mini USB B Male to USB A 2.0 Female Extension Cable. Mini USB Type B male / USB 2.0 Type A female. Devices with Mini USB connector. 1 x USB cable. Cable Length.

If you are lucky you have them both normal size.
                    Last edited by sriray; 21-03-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Were are you using these usb sticks for? The Mp3’s?

Comment

Were are you using these usb sticks for? The Mp3’s?
                        Just for storage. Yes audio and video files. The internal memory of 22gb remaining is not enough.

Comment

• Ordered a tpms

Comment

• That’s a lot of work

Comment

That’s a lot of work
                              Lol. Is easy work.

Comment

• Hello guys,

I went through this forum and I have not found, that anyone had problem with playing sound. I have contacted their support, and we find out, that my insignia has factory amplifier located in trunk. The device has amplifier cable, but I dont (they also dont) know, where this cable shoould be connected on ISO connector. Can u give me an advice please?
                                Iso connector pins which correstpond to mine is on bottom in following picture. Pins are from CABLE side view( not from pins). thank you

https://www.autohifi24.cz/media/sot-...00_500_3_0.jpg

more pictures from my car

Comment

Working...
                                X