Vectra 1.9sri cdti 150 injector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vectra 1.9sri cdti 150 injector

Ok so as some of you know my insignia Has gone and I'm back in a Vectra , anyway had a problem today where the car was juddery and then the car with spanner came on the dash, and I was in limp mode, so got to the garage and he plugged his machine in which said injector fault, think it was number 3, he also plugged his little bulb tester kit in to the connectors to test the circuit but they never lit up, not even on connector 2 or 4 so he thinks there's a wiring fault somewhere, the injector itself is oily and he sprayed solution on it and it spurted it back, which he said that injector is leaking and needs renewing, anyway is this a common problem , and once I get a new injector will the others give in and decide to malfunction ? Cheers

The plugs are common for failing on these. Vauxhall to a replacement repair kit for them. Which need to be soldered in. The way to tell if it has been done is the old dodgy plugs have yellows clips where as the new updated plugs have blue clips [emoji106]

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

I remember off the Vectra c forum that there was a problem with the wiring harness to the injectors. I also think that the problem was to number 4 injector.

Hope this helps.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
        The plugs are common for failing on these. Vauxhall to a replacement repair kit for them. Which need to be soldered in. The way to tell if it has been done is the old dodgy plugs have yellows clips where as the new updated plugs have blue clips [emoji106]

Yes the clips are yellow, so it's prob not the injector but the clip, he showed me it was leaking so that will have to be done anyway , thanks I will mention it to him tomorr when I take it in

Comment

Sounds like the sealing washer is leaking as well as your wiring issue, you’ll need to get the injector out and change the copper washer at the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
            Sounds like the sealing washer is leaking as well as your wiring issue, you’ll need to get the injector out and change the copper washer at the bottom
            Yes he mentioned that aswell , ok guys thanks for your input

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
              Yes the clips are yellow, so it's prob not the injector but the clip, he showed me it was leaking so that will have to be done anyway , thanks I will mention it to him tomorr when I take it in
              Its the plugs that the clips are in bud. The new plugs need soldering into the existing loom

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                Its the plugs that the clips are in bud. The new plugs need soldering into the existing loom

Ok, I havnt got time to order the kit in as I'm going on holiday Wednesday night so hopefully the garage will sort it all ( fingers crossed)

Comment

Working...
                X