• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    Ooo speed cameras

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      ive got a touchpad here ,,you can have it,,youll need the tunnel loom with the extra plug on for it,,youll get one from a scrapper,,,then theres a little additional wiring to do after this
      Howmuch you want for it mate?

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
        Howmuch you want for it mate?

Nowt
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Wow, that’s good of you mate!! I’ll atleast send you some money for postage, don’t want you out of pocket mate. Thanks again [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Wow that map update has gone up in price. It was only £119 when I got it. Don't get too excited about the speed camera feature, it's visual alert only and they are not all on there especially the mobile sites.

Comment

any pictures of the wire i should look for?
              They’ll just be two wired at the rear of the radio if yours is factory it will have the female plug on there already but I just added a female video plug and then ran wire down car connected to rear cam

MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

how fast is the guy in italy turnaround? i have an 8" speedo in my car and the mileage does not show so my guess is it need programs. a shame no one in the uk can do this. can the AutoScanner Opel can PRO do anything. got a guy that has one.
                MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

A lad tried sorting Lewis speedo other day at meet and couldn’t sort it

Comment

Originally posted by linty92 View Post
                    how face is the guy in italy turnaround? i have an 8" speedo in my car and the mileage does not show so my guess is it need programs. a shame no one in the uk can do this. can the AutoScanner Opel can PRO do anything. got a guy that has one.
                    Depends on how much you spend for delivery he can program it in 10 mins.

The cluster will need your vin number. Only vx software will work on it

Or ask DannyC

Comment

what's is the postage like? lewish u mind sending me the guys contact. ill enquire directly.
                      Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                      Depends on how much you spend for delivery he can program it in 10 mins.

The cluster will need your vin number. Only vx software will work on it

Or ask DannyC

Comment

any pictures of the wire i should look for?
                        Mine were 2 together one green and one black. But factory might be different

Comment

Mine were 2 together one green and one black. But factory might be different

Factory nav won't have the wires for camera if it's not been specced at the factory.

Comment

**** seems like ill need more looms than i thought. anyone can shed some light on the wires needed at the hmi.
                            any one got a list of part number s for the wiring looms i will need?

Comment

**** seems like ill need more looms than i thought. anyone can shed some light on the wires needed at the hmi.
                              any one got a list of part number s for the wiring looms i will need?
                              Youll have to modify your existing wiring. What wires I do not know

Comment

Hi all
                                I try refresh case, anyone can helping with wiring?
                                please
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X