X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things we don’t see as drivers

One thing we don’t see when driving our cars is this

Yes i was bored before you ask
    Last edited by Plym Ian; 23-05-2019, 02:26 PM.

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
    One thing we don’t see when driving our cars is this

Yes i was bored before you ask
    Yes I hate them . Nicely waxed car, not a mark, catch wipers for a split second longer than intended and car is covered in screen wash that dries like **** and leaves car looking crap .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

And hope next time your bored you don't decide to film something else in slow motion .

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Yes I hate them . Nicely waxed car, not a mark, catch wipers for a split second longer than intended and car is covered in screen wash that dries like **** and leaves car looking crap .
        Yes I hate them to cause they use so much screen wash. I seem to be forever filling it up

Comment

And hope next time your bored you don't decide to film something else in slow motion .
          The dogging video will be available later

Comment

What do you mean? I notice it all the time... :P (Sorry, just had to have a bit of fun with it)

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
              What do you mean? I notice it all the time... [emoji14] (Sorry, just had to have a bit of fun with it)

Lol brilliant. Just hope this thread doesn't go bad with slow mo squirting

Comment

Lol brilliant. Just hope this thread doesn't go bad with slow mo squirting
                You know it will. But seriously, interesting that I never knew the nozzle extended THAT much when squirting

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                  You know it will. But seriously, interesting that I never knew the nozzle extended THAT much when squirting
                  Thats what the wife said

Comment

What do you mean? I notice it all the time... :P (Sorry, just had to have a bit of fun with it)

Ahhh poverty spec peasant insignia

Comment

Ahhh poverty spec peasant insignia
                      Haha the Tech Line does me just fine, don’t need no water wasting washer jets [emoji12]

Comment

Haha the Tech Line does me just fine, don’t need no water wasting washer jets [emoji12]
                        Neither do i really stupid things

Comment

Nice to see what the front of your car looks like on the move from another one behind you in the rear view mirror. LOL

Comment

Thats what the wife said
                            Whose wife though

Comment

I hated them on my last car. It’s not really like they actually clear the lights either. Now I have a car with led headlights and no washers required. Bonus!

Comment

Working...
                              X