Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel nut covers - 19 / 22mm?

Hi all,
    Having got a flat yesterday I noticed properly how crappy my wheel nut covers look.
    So I want to order a new set, but see a few different options. It's a 2014 Elite.

I think it's the 22mm like these:

Yes will be the 22mm ones you want---you can get cheap ones but the genuine ones are a much better quality-----Dave

Comment

I'll have a look for the genuine ones & see what the difference is.

Cheers

Comment

Got mine from ebay, some sellers are wanting silly money and you just have to keep an eye out for the cheaper genuine ones, - - Dave

Comment

Here you go--ebay item number 153425211247---check his other items for sale as he has them in black and grey---these are the ones I bought and they are fine----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            Here you go--ebay item number 153425211247---check his other items for sale as he has them in black and grey---these are the ones I bought and they are fine----Dave
            Cheers, only see them in Black or Grey though. Do they do them in silver even?

Comment

Buy grey ones and paint them silver.

Comment

The price in the link is good, normally nearer £40 when I last looked. I ended up spending under 2 quid for my set from China, yes the quality isn't as good, yes you might wait a week or 2 but personally I think they look ok and they stayed on since. They do silver as well....maybe I'm a bit tight

You can see them in post #10 https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/21516-Brake-discs

Edit: was £3.29 or you can pay about £8 and get them from in the UK but then you might as well buy the ones linked

Comment

Hmmmm....
                  Do I trust my spray paint job to look good enough?
                  Or do I get the cheaper silver ones, but then what about the locking nut?
                  As it's a black car, should I just go with black covers?

Decisions, decisions!

Comment

Originally posted by JayWales View Post
                    Hmmmm....
                    Do I trust my spray paint job to look good enough?
                    Or do I get the cheaper silver ones, but then what about the locking nut?
                    As it's a black car, should I just go with black covers?

Decisions, decisions!
                    At the end of the day, the choices are all yours. Good question about the locking nuts, not sure on that. I have removed mine, not very likely my wheels would generate much interest, not really sought after these . Do they even nick wheels nowadays? I could possibly use mine with these but would look a little different.

Comment

Working...
                    X