Lighting the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting the way

Do not use lighting the way company for your lights hear nothink but bad things about them having people off every Time someone posts something on them it gets removed just a heads up guys

Yeah, he seems a fecking bandit
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yeah, they set someones headlights on fire!

Comment

We generally deleted stuff on Facebook for this group about him because a lot of it was unsupported. Tried to contact the people making allegations and got nothing back. After a few issues though we told him to stop advertising on insignia drivers.

So what happened with you?

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
          We generally deleted stuff on Facebook for this group about him because a lot of it was unsupported. Tried to contact the people making allegations and got nothing back. After a few issues though we told him to stop advertising on insignia drivers.

So what happened with you?
          As I said mate just hearing that he rips people off all the time hence why I said just a heads up hate people being ripped off just the amount of people posting trying to get in touch with him and him not getting back and every post on insignia owners get removed so people still buy off him because they can't see the bad comments. I seen him comment the othere day saying I sell error free blah blah blah soon as someone comment saying why do you not get back to me he deleted his comment [emoji23] guilty

Comment

So....he sells cheap dodgy bulbs etc???

Comment

Heard bad things about them too

Comment

I've heard the bad things too but my own personal experience is as follows: Got drl bulbs from ebay and they threw errors up on the dash and caused headlights to muck about. Contacted Simon who said his were error free so I ordered them. They came and indeed were spot on. Decided to order headlight led's too as the colour match with the drl's was awful. They came and were installed next day, All good About a month later one of the bulbs started flickering so i contacted him and he told me to cut the wire and take a pic and send it to him and he will sort it. New bulb arrived 2 days later and is working perfect. I then decided to do the same with the fog bulbs, again, 2 days later they arrived. I think his problem is he has got too big too quickly and he can't cope with demand. Just my 2 penneth worth

Comment

Originally posted by Bigadamski View Post
                  I've heard the bad things too but my own personal experience is as follows: Got drl bulbs from ebay and they threw errors up on the dash and caused headlights to muck about. Contacted Simon who said his were error free so I ordered them. They came and indeed were spot on. Decided to order headlight led's too as the colour match with the drl's was awful. They came and were installed next day, All good About a month later one of the bulbs started flickering so i contacted him and he told me to cut the wire and take a pic and send it to him and he will sort it. New bulb arrived 2 days later and is working perfect. I then decided to do the same with the fog bulbs, again, 2 days later they arrived. I think his problem is he has got too big too quickly and he can't cope with demand. Just my 2 penneth worth
                  I couldn't agree more mate never had a personal experience with him but I think at the start he was probably really good but now he's taking orders and money while not sorting problems and not dispatching I was gonna order off him they all these bad things cam up and he had already blocked me that's why I don't like him

Comment

The bulbs he sell does not sound like they are fit for purpose. Once you fitted them that should be it until a few years time.

Comment

Working...
                    X