Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evolution View Post
    No, everything is fine.

Want something new, that boots faster and i can use the better DSP for my Amp (i hope so)
    Your ownice unit are probably better than prelingcar ones.

Comment

• Hello! Can someone send me an update to the system? The seller is no longer contacting me! If someone has recently received a smooth basic (not 4G) system, would you please send it to me?

Comment

• I've had water damage in my Insignia and the only things left to fix is the USB and Navi Card reader in the center console. The USB/AUX/SD module is fine, the issue seems to be with the GPS/Navigation/CD-unit (part nr. 22830698 or 95515783). That part costs $420 used in Sweden, which is a bit much if you ask me.

So, I'm wondering - Is it possible to replace that part (+screen) with something like this instead? If I understand it correctly, only downside is that the buttons for Sport/Tour wont work? Will the navi-control in the center console work? Last question; Which of these units is currently the best?

Comment

• The Flexride Buttons work, but you need to find another place for them (in the Ashtray at Example)
          The Navi Control is not working but now you have a Touch Screen

I am happy with my Ownice but for testing i ordered a new from Prelingcar

Comment

The Flexride Buttons work, but you need to find another place for them (in the Ashtray at Example)
            The Navi Control is not working but now you have a Touch Screen

I am happy with my Ownice but for testing i ordered a new from Prelingcar
            Thanks for your replying so fast!

Wow, there's a lot of versions of Prelingcar. Any recommendations (for a 2013 car, the "old" Insignia)?
            Seems to be a 12.8" alternative too, doesn't ship from Spain though..

11/11 sale starts soon, gotta use the opportunity to get it a bit cheaper!

Comment

• 2013? Facelift?

Comment

• I've got the old dash, like the one in the picture:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	OPELInsigniaSportsTourerOPC-4194_19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	243896

Comment

• Ok.

I ordered the "TS 4G" Player because it seems to be best for me.
                  I didn't want the 12.8"
                  Hope it arrives the next days or so, then i can tell more

Comment

The Flexride Buttons work, but you need to find another place for them (in the Ashtray at Example)
                    WDS

The only trouble i find with flexride, if you reset the car battery, you need to set the dash illumination for sports mode again. That is the only con when i had mine.

Comment

• I bought the TS 4G and (tried to) installed it today.

Everything seems to work except sound, it's dead silent from the speakers.
                      If I understand it correctly by reading this thread I have to conntect the "AMP-CONT" cable to one of the wires on the big ISO connector like in this video posted by user Evolution earlier in the thread?
                      video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Looks like he connected it to the green/yellow cable. Is that the one I should connect it to? If so; how do I connect it easily?

Name:	IMG_20191208_170816.jpg
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	244059

Name:	sdaqqwdq2insignia.jpg
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	244060

I think my car has the "Infinity sound system" since it has the subwoofer like in this pic: https://images.tech2.guru/insignia/infinity1.jpg

Edit: Just went out to the car to make sure it's Infinity and yes - it is Infinity sound system.

Comment

• Hi there.

Funny, i installed yesterday the same Device (it finally arrived after 7 weeks - first package was lost )and replaced my Ownice.
                        Or maybe replaced because at the moment i like my Ownice more - we will see.

It is working for me and i have Sound!
                        The Video you shared from me, shows that at the first Device i had from Prelingcar was to week at the Amp Connector.
                        Without connecting it, the Amp-Cont had 12V but after conecting it to the Remote Signal, the Voltage was going down to 6V and because of this i used instead the +12V from the Ashtray (and i still use it this way).

Normally you should not need the Amp Remote, the Signal should be in the Quadlock (i thought all neccessary Pins were fully connected) but i did not check it this time because like i said i still use the +12V from the Ashtray to switch on the Infinity System.

Maybe you need to connect the cable like you thought or maybe the Power is again to weak at this Device and you have to use another +12V Source like me.

Hope i have tomorrow time for a closer look and i can tell you more.

Comment

• Hi!

Awesome that we're installing at the same time, it's better to help out when the memory is fresh ;D

I've got the Infinity sound system like you and it might be that TS 4G doesn't have the Power built-in the Quadlock after all? If it has the Power built in, why is there an "Amp-int" cable?

Is it correct that the amp cable in Quadlock is the green/yellow one that I pointed to in the pic?

Also; How do I connect all the RCA cables correctly to get sound? It made no sense to me :P

Sorry, I'm a complete noob at this but I'm not afraid of trying to figure stuff out

Comment

• You don't need the RCA Cables if you only have the Infinity System and not extra Amps like me.
                            All the Signals you need are in the Quadlock.

I will look again tomorrow what Cable you need.

Comment

• Oh, OK. At first, I thought I connected the RCA's wrong so I sat there and switched between them all trying to get it to work *facepalm* - haha.

Where did you put the 4G antennas? Also; it came with a micrphone, do I need that or do the internal microphones work?

Comment

• Oh, it seems that yours is a little bit different.
                                I bought the one from isudar and it looked completely the same.

But mine was without a Microfone.
                                I tested not much and i am not finished with everything but it seems the build in Microfone is working.

How is your Device looking from behind?
                                Did you need to break the plastics because it would not fit otherwise (like in the Review at the Page)?

Where are you from? If you speak german it would be easier to explain some things for me

Oh i forgot - i put the Antennas just behind the Radio. Better Connection than with my Mobile

Comment

Working...
                                X