No announcement yet.

Alloy pedal covers (footrest plate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a reply from chap on eBay said he’s not got any at the mo but may get another batch as he is getting some interest for them

Comment

Here's mine mate

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        Here's mine mate

Looks pukka that mate hopefully he will get some more

Comment

Its a good match for the VX pedals.

the foot rest comes without the rubber grommets, you need to buy these separately and fit them in yourself.

Comment

Its a good match for the VX pedals.

the foot rest comes without the rubber grommets, you need to buy these separately and fit them in yourself.
            Yeah we have tons of different sized grommets where I work so imagine there will be some to fit 😄

Comment

Originally posted by Minden69 View Post
              Yeah we have tons of different sized grommets where I work so imagine there will be some to fit ��
              19mm for this mate

Comment

19mm for this mate
                Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
                  Check Aliexpress as well.
                  Is Aliexpress in the USA most of the stuff on there is in Dollars they have got a footrest plate for an Insignia will come up in poinds if you select country as UK but do they actually deliver from states

Comment

Originally posted by Minden69 View Post
                    Is Aliexpress in the USA most of the stuff on there is in Dollars they have got a footrest plate for an Insignia will come up in poinds if you select country as UK but do they actually deliver from states
                    It's China. It's their version of eBay. They send to the UK but it can be slow to come sometimes. I've had a few things off there.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Here's mine mate

That looks great, I wish It was still on ebay!

Comment

Originally posted by DilapidatedFluff View Post
                        That looks great, I wish It was still on ebay!
                        Cheers buddy

Comment

Working...
                        X