X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    On the list , took those from astra, I'm tight
    As a fishes arse hole
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

On the list , took those from astra, I'm tight
      They mats are no from the Astra.....they're from Poundland by the looks of them.

Canny imagine anyone buying and running such a nice car and then putting a couple of sheets of 80 grit wet and dry in it, to put your feet on to.

Shame on you man......shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        They mats are no from the Astra.....they're from Poundland by the looks of them.

Canny imagine anyone buying and running such a nice car and then putting a couple of sheets of 80 grit wet and dry in it, to put your feet on to.

Shame on you man......shame on you.
        Lidl I think .

Was tight with the Astra also hahaha

On the list of things to buy [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Lidl I think .

Was tight with the Astra also hahaha

On the list of things to buy [emoji23]
          I bought the genuine mats from vx.
          Had them a month and saw a set of rubber ones on Gumtree, so I bought them.
          There still in my garage

Comment

Lidl!!!!....Showing your true colours now. I suspect we're gonna see a beaded back massager and black furry steering wheel cover in future shots.

I suppose they're better than a couple of frayed off cuts from a house carpet. ...Only marginally better though.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Lidl!!!!....Showing your true colours now. I suspect we're gonna see a beaded back massager and black furry steering wheel cover in future shots.

I suppose they're better than a couple of frayed off cuts from a house carpet. ...Only marginally better though.
              Is that what you did?

Nothing wrong with some of the Lidl and Aldi stuff

In my defence
              1) they are in my watched on ebay
              2) they are better than nothing
              3) better to ruin them this winter than good ones
              4) drive to Hull daily, want to fit in
              5) I don't sit in the back

[emoji23]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Omg nooooooo it's not a Corsa!

Comment

4) drive to Hull daily, want to fit in

[emoji23]
                  I've just crossed you off my Christmas card list!
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Oh [emoji90]

Comment

Any excuse to post pics of car .

Washed a different way today, not sure on what damage i may have done as yet.
                      Watched quite a few videos lately of how people use snow foam so i experimented to try and find a quick winter wash procedure.

1. Snow foam
                      2. Rinse
                      3. Snow foam
                      4. Wash with mitt using the snow foam while on car
                      5. Dry

Seems to work ok, it's like washing the car with oil, super slick and slippery.
                      Think made foam mix a little to strong, 50 / 50 way to thick and didn't run off car that well.
                      As a side not that mix for cleaning conservatory is perfect, spray on sits there while wash with brush, then rinse - spotless conservatory.

Start to finish under an hour, i started to put some quick detail on but gave up as nothing quick about it in cool damp weather, but that's another story altogether .

Any thought on using snow foam as the main shampoo, this one is ph neutral etc?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181124_154049529.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	242750

Name:	IMG_20181124_154312752.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	242751

Name:	IMG_20181124_154304209.jpg
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	242752

Name:	IMG_20181124_154200179.jpg
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	242753

Name:	IMG_20181124_154118740.jpg
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	242754

Comment

Only ever tried one bottle of snow foam and never bought any more after. More trouble than its worth for my conditions. Looking good though. Did mine today. Didn't get any pics though. Stayed nice most of the day but then it pissed down. Can't win at this time of year.

Comment

Doing mine Sunday,if it stays dry!
                          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            Only ever tried one bottle of snow foam and never bought any more after. More trouble than its worth for my conditions. Looking good though. Did mine today. Didn't get any pics though. Stayed nice most of the day but then it pissed down. Can't win at this time of year.
                            Yeah other half wanted to go to shop, pissed it down, 2 miles of half flooded roads, may as well not bothered

Comment

Ok 4 months in with the Insignia, and loving it.

Do have a few pet hates thou , maybe you share some with me.

1. How awkward the seats are to get just right.
                              2. How crap the reversing lights are at actually putting light where you need it.
                              3. The boot lid when raining or been raining, water streams into the boot like a hosepipe.
                              4. Wing mirrors not actually being fully auto, as in on ignition.
                              5. Auto demist not actually fully automatic .
                              6. Vauxhall voice assistant not understanding 90%of my commands .
                              7. Having to dismiss on screen notifications so much, can get frustrating like other week, low fuel, low adblue, low phone battery, parking sensors off etc etc .

Starting to struggle now, nothing really bad except 2 & 3.

Really glad we got her, as much as I loved the Astra I aint really thought about it once. Lol.

Hope every one else enjoys their motor as much as myself and family are.

Comment

I bet youd twist on 21
                                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X