• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine but pink

Comment

Where you purchase the leds from ?

Comment

I think I have one in my garage, that I can use. It was parts of a tow bar lighting kit, to warn of trailer indicator bulb fail.
        That was a couple of years ago, so wish me luck.

If not I'll go to my local Motor factors.
        Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Luke88 View Post
          Where you purchase the leds from ?
          Ebay 99p from China. Just look for pre wired ones

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
            I think I have one in my garage, that I can use. It was parts of a tow bar lighting kit, to warn of trailer indicator bulb fail.
            That was a couple of years ago, so wish me luck.

If not I'll go to my local Motor factors.
            Found It, miracles do happen

It's not led, be all right though, will it.
            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
              Found It, miracles do happen

It's not led, be all right though, will it.
              And they call me tight [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                And they call me tight [emoji23]
                They tell me I squeak sometimes
                Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Mine came on for the first time today since fitting it. All was as to be expected and I didn’t panic and drive at over 2000 rmp just continued normally along the motorway and let it so its thing

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                    Mine came on for the first time today since fitting it. All was as to be expected and I didn’t panic and drive at over 2000 rmp just continued normally along the motorway and let it so its thing
                    best way mate,,all this crap about 2500/3000 rpm ,letting it complete regen is most important thing of all
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Do I need to switch auto de-mist on or off?sure I read somewhere about it but can’t remember what it said or where I read it

Comment

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
                        Do I need to switch auto de-mist on or off?sure I read somewhere about it but can’t remember what it said or where I read it
                        No....
                        Doesn't matter, on or off
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

So just leave it on yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
                            So just leave it on yeah?
                            Yeah..

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              best way mate,,all this crap about 2500/3000 rpm ,letting it complete regen is most important thing of all
                              I would have to be speeding to get mine over 2000rpm, at 70mph its showing approx 1800rpm (its automatic).

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                                I would have to be speeding to get mine over 2000rpm, at 70mph its showing approx 1800rpm (its automatic).
                                Mines an auto too mate,I’ve had the car a while now and can’t say I’ve noticed it doing a regen yet,Im starting to get abit worried [emoji45]

Comment

Working...
                                X