Xenon kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenon kit

Hi can anybody recommend with link for the best xenon kit what would never cause any fault and ballast will light bulbs within a few seconds, anything who got a positive experience with it, my current one are taking a time to get fully bright approx 40 seconds, also today when i opened the car lights usually lighten up for a while but light on my left side didnt light up, after i retry it, it did works as it should.

go LED,instantly on ,,no warm up time
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

have you got any good link and have you got any experience with led, ive heard they are not much bright

Comment

Originally posted by gulomet86 View Post
        have you got any good link and have you got any experience with led, ive heard they are not much bright
        theyre not as bright as hid,,but not much in it,its a while since I changed ,,the car has gone now,,what bulbs you using ?

someone else may have a up to date link
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

6000k hid

Comment

which bulb type H7 ?

Comment

yes h7 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9006-9012...fBholoj1rOk8Lg

Comment

Exclusive what are the best ones that fit and are easy to fit.

Comment

That kit shown is 9012 not h7

Comment

Working...
                  X