Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even to 'ITEN'!!!!
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yes Ravenheat were a joke when they came out of the box .
      Use to fit them under the warmfront scheme, they were soon removed from the list of preferred boilers .
      In favour of the ideal icos / izar range , but they did not fair much better
      Cut you losses and get out if it's 12 years old , then it belongs in the Guinness book of world records.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
        Yes Ravenheat were a joke when they came out of the box .
        Use to fit them under the warmfront scheme, they were soon removed from the list of preferred boilers .
        In favour of the ideal icos / izar range , but they did not fair much better
        Cut you losses and get out if it's 12 years old , then it belongs in the Guinness book of world records.
        I worked on the warm front scheme, fitting ideal eyesores bud, Terrible boilers with the known PCB fault

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          Even to 'ITEN'!!!!
          I wouldn't let that cnut play with the packaging

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Was doing me head in , ITEN that's what he's called now

Comment

I sort of would like ITEN back, was amusing, if ya out there lurking , come back , introduce yaself first or Rab will not be happy with ya again

Comment

[https://s3-eu-west-1]Quote reference:QUOTE-9741

Hello. [https://s3-eu-west-1]
                  Here's your fixed price quote.

Your price is locked in for 7 days.
                  Order before 2 February.

[https://s3-eu-west-1] Your fixed price with installation £1,995

Includes a 10 Years Guarantee
                  (We'll register it for you)

Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i (Combi, Gas)
                  Worcester Bosch magnetic filter, MagnaCleanse and fittings pack
                  1FREE Condensate pipework
                  1FREE Worcester Keyless Filling Link 1FREE Pipework installation (upgrading to 22mm gas supply if required)
                  1FREE System water treatment & MagnaCleanse
                  1FREE Electrical work
                  1FREE Boiler Aftercare: 10 years warranty (on-site parts & labour)
                  1FREE Google Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation
                  1FREE Worcester Bosch 100mm Flue (for Wall Mounted Boilers) Telescopic Horizontal
                  FREE Removal of existing combi boiler & replace with a new combi boiler
                  Total price (inc. VAT)£1,995

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                    I sort of would like ITEN back, was amusing, if ya out there lurking , come back , introduce yaself first or Rab will not be happy with ya again
                    Anybody selling razor blades??????

We'd need them if that fruit loop returned.

Comment

Above a quick copy of e mail quote. Don't seem a bad deal with the extras and the 10 year warranty.

Far as I can see it's a decent boiler in itself. What do you expert's reckon?

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        [https://s3-eu-west-1]Quote reference:QUOTE-9741

Hello. [https://s3-eu-west-1]
                        Here's your fixed price quote.

Your price is locked in for 7 days.
                        Order before 2 February.

[https://s3-eu-west-1] Your fixed price with installation £1,995

Includes a 10 Years Guarantee
                        (We'll register it for you)

Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i (Combi, Gas)
                        Worcester Bosch magnetic filter, MagnaCleanse and fittings pack
                        1FREE Condensate pipework
                        1FREE Worcester Keyless Filling Link 1FREE Pipework installation (upgrading to 22mm gas supply if required)
                        1FREE System water treatment & MagnaCleanse
                        1FREE Electrical work
                        1FREE Boiler Aftercare: 10 years warranty (on-site parts & labour)
                        1FREE Google Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation
                        1FREE Worcester Bosch 100mm Flue (for Wall Mounted Boilers) Telescopic Horizontal
                        FREE Removal of existing combi boiler & replace with a new combi boiler
                        Total price (inc. VAT)£1,995
                        I bet your secretly dying inside..... thinking about those prices

Comment

Above a quick copy of e mail quote. Don't seem a bad deal with the extras and the 10 year warranty.

Far as I can see it's a decent boiler in itself. What do you expert's reckon?
                          I'm not an expert Matt...but £2k for warm water, heat, a good unit.....and more importantly peace of mind for 10 years..... is a no brainer.

Comment

I bet your secretly dying inside..... thinking about those prices
                            Can't live without a boiler. Don't need this so close to car repair bill, but **** happens.

Comment

Can't live without a boiler. Don't need this so close to car repair bill, but **** happens.
                              Yep.....but you can sit back in comfort......and heat when it's done, knowing your ok.

Comment

MattG,just phoned son-in-law,he's a gas/plumber said that's a good price be hard to find a better price with that make of boiler hth.

Comment

Working...
                                X