This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Standard and Modded Photos Of The Month closed to entries

It's time for February's Photo Of The Month. The competition is split into 2 groups made up of Standard Insignias and Modded Insignias so each month there will be 2 winners.

Voting will be multiple choice and opens in a new thread in one weeks time. This will allow you to vote for your favourite standard and modded Insignia. Because some of the various ways members view the forum don't show the voting/Poll box. You will be able to vote by proxy. When the voting thread opens. You can either let me know in the comments who you want me to vote for on your behalf or let me know via PM.

Standard is what it says on the tin with the exception of VXRs, GSIs and factory fitted VX-Line kits. All will be included in the Modded group. (Wind deflectors and painted standard wheels are allowed)

Modded is anything added to the car or removed from the car i.e, lowered, after market wheels, Grills, wrapping, debadged, body kits etc...

***RULES AND REGULATIONS***

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As It's your insignia, i.e Motion, Landscape, Night time etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos

- Blatant "Google imaging" will be met with the contempt it deserves

- Feel free to blank Your Number plate

- Photo editing is allowed but only in a mild manner, anything over the top will be not allowed into the voting thread

- Please post by using an external photo hosting site and not by attachments (contact me if you want me to do this for you)

- Previous 2019 winners are not eligible to enter in the same year - These include,

- Dave1419 (Standard)
    - Morph (Modded)

Voting opens next Friday (22nd February). A free keyring for the winners!

Get clicking those cameras and phones!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Bummer---------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
      Bummer---------Dave
      Aye makes it a long wait for the January winners.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah it is a long time---plus I've just been on all day giving it a good wax and polish---------Dave

Comment

You can still post a pic.....won't be entered though

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            Yeah it is a long time---plus I've just been on all day giving it a good wax and polish---------Dave
            Can always say I had a respray and a box welded on the back

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Just fitted a set of mudflaps that I got on ebay----will that do------Dave

Comment

Comment

marko301 what have you got to remember about my car??

Comment

who the feck put a Plymouth Argyle sticker in your back window
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                      marko301 what have you got to remember about my car??
                      Modded..... I'll remember, don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        Modded..... I'll remember, don't worry.
                        Yes

Comment

Come on....we need more entries for POTM....

Comment

Raw, no filter, no editing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2274.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	242903

L.E. I`m going to try to add a better resolution one !

Comment

Just a quick pic.
                              The Dark Grey one is Elite , 160hbp, not modded.
                              The Silver one is mine, moddet Elite 190hbp, added vx kit all round.
                              ause
                              The reason we are parked on the grass, cause run out of space in the parking lot.
                              Ireland Angling Show , Swords.
                              You wont believe, but there was one more Silver Insignia B , parked in the middle.....

Comment

Working...
                              X