No announcement yet.

HID kit, what an improvement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might pick this set up. I'm looking for super white LED. Just got the same stock yellow, need to sort the side lights and indicators. Just gonna copy that link you posted earlier...
    One of the Irish boys. Mine is a 2011 SRI Ecoflex 160bhp w19 inch pentas, led interior lights,

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMetalMilkMan View Post
      I think I might pick this set up. I'm looking for super white LED. Just got the same stock yellow, need to sort the side lights and indicators. Just gonna copy that link you posted earlier...
      You must have the same lights as me, the older style with halogen bulbs. ?
      I swapped out the DRL yellowish bulbs for ‘whiter’ bulbs I got off Amazon, and put in a pair of H7 Osram Night breaker laser bulbs for the dipped beam, just looking now at some H1 full beam bulbs for maximum light output for the shitty dark roads as I tend to be on full beam most of the time when driving at night.
      Nightbreakers are definitely whiter then the stock bulbs and have a great light output too. But from the web though and not a motor factor, they wanted €45 where as I got them for about half that nearly off amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian147 View Post
        You must have the same lights as me, the older style with halogen bulbs. ?
        I swapped out the DRL yellowish bulbs for ‘whiter’ bulbs I got off Amazon, and put in a pair of H7 Osram Night breaker laser bulbs for the dipped beam, just looking now at some H1 full beam bulbs for maximum light output for the shitty dark roads as I tend to be on full beam most of the time when driving at night.
        Nightbreakers are definitely whiter then the stock bulbs and have a great light output too. But from the web though and not a motor factor, they wanted €45 where as I got them for about half that nearly off amazon.

Comment

Comment

best you'll manage with normal bulbs are nightbreakers or phillips extreme vision, as you are on standard reflectors, I don't think LEDs or HIDs are suitable mainly due to the glare to oncoming cars - despite the modifications made to the HIDs. As Marko said, these white halgoens simply do not work that well - the whiter you go, the less light output is given

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
              best you'll manage with normal bulbs are nightbreakers or phillips extreme vision, as you are on standard reflectors, I don't think LEDs or HIDs are suitable mainly due to the glare to oncoming cars - despite the modifications made to the HIDs. As Marko said, these white halgoens simply do not work that well - the whiter you go, the less light output is given
              Yes totally. The white DRL bulbs are sound as they aren’t needed to actually see at night and look better then the yellowish glow. But yes. Night breakers or similar are the only way to go. I’m not that fussed on whiteness just want the maximum amount of light possible for the roads I’m on.

Comment

Any ideas on the brightest H1 halogen bulbs money can buy? [emoji848]

Comment

Working...
                X