X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much clearance on second photo
    Was that a result from the breakfast?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Not much clearance on second photo
      Was that a result from the breakfast?
      Could well be mate
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
        2nd pic.....was that you slipping away to get first choice of the sandals???
        Dave beat me to them, this his him shortly after the offence

Comment

• Originally posted by the gas man View Post

https://youtu.be/pRyRtpryjGw
          Hmmm says this video is private.

Wonder what you got up to .

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• working now

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

no sandals,or flip flops in my boot ,your honour ...…...also,that **** in the silver VW on the vid was right up my chuff till I pulled off the A19

Comment

• Wow your so fast you travelled back in time to 2018 [emoji1787]

Comment

• How long did it take him to do the oil seal? Is the gearbox oil change noticeable ? [emoji1360]
                    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                      How long did it take him to do the oil seal? Is the gearbox oil change noticeable ? [emoji1360]
                      approx. 2hrs Nick,,and no difference in gearchange in mine,more peace of mind with fresh new oil

Comment

• No noticeable difference , in gear change in mine also

Comment

• Well at least you know its done. Did he charge extra for that? May be worth getting it done
                          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Filter , shell helix oil, oil seal , supplied our own gear box oil , £180 for a cdti

Comment

• Does he have to drain the oil anyway on the gearbox?

Mine was done at 79k in the history and I’m on 96k now but if he has to drain it I’ll get some fresh oil

Comment

• Yes he has to drain it, I suppose the drained oil could go back in, but for the sake of 20 quid or about

Comment

Working...
                                X