photo and text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo and text

I have noticed some members have text and photos at bottom of there posts (MattG has film strip and text) how do i insert pictures and or text at bottom?

aitkenaj made them for members.

But if you go into your profile settings and I think it's the signature part you edit/add/insert.

Comment

Thanks RBH found it was I looking in wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
        Thanks RBH found it was I looking in wrong place.
        The image has to be 700x150 pixels to work
        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          aitkenaj made them for members.

But if you go into your profile settings and I think it's the signature part you edit/add/insert.
          I notice the forum police doesn't have a special banner...
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
            Are you offering?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190915_214740.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	244270

I'm sure Rab's got a similarly suitable image...
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

The image has to be 700x150 pixels to work
              I'm confused then as the properties of mine says 1024x768 and is 118KB. I,m seeing it, but due to size does it not show for others or is it I will be told the change it?

Comment

Too tech. for me may have to ask someone to kindly help me out!!!!
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                  I'm confused then as the properties of mine says 1024x768 and is 118KB. I,m seeing it, but due to size does it not show for others or is it I will be told the change it?
                  Sorry I meant to fill the whole way across

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                    Are you offering?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3222[/ATTACH]

I'm sure Rab's got a similarly suitable image...
                    Haha didn't realise you were one too! I'm not that good but maybe the man himself will come to the rescue

Comment

I'm quite happy "plodding" along with what's given to me already

Comment

I'm quite happy "plodding" along with what's given to me already

Comment

Haha didn't realise you were one too! I'm not that good but maybe the man himself will come to the rescue
                          Do like the red, there's just 2 problems (vauxhall missing a trick) I want it with cream leather inside and in estate form.

Comment

This is the silliest forum I've ever seen haha

Comment

This is the silliest forum I've ever seen haha
                              Why's that?

Comment

Working...
                              X