Tensioner gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
    Just ordered one yesterday @ 36 quid from autodoc if you're able to do it yourself.
    Not too bad, yeah was planning to do it myself
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      Not too bad, yeah was planning to do it myself
      Cheapest place I could find I've used them a lot for Renault parts good prices and plenty of brand names.

Comment

I'm wishing you the best for the interview tomorrow Jakxta
        It's going to go well for you,I can feel it in my water . either that or I've got a urine infection.

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I would like to know who gives one a house and a car as part of package cus that sounds tooo good to be true. Think I would bob down and hire a car to guarantee getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
            I would like to know who gives one a house and a car as part of package cus that sounds tooo good to be true. Think I would bob down and hire a car to guarantee getting there.
            Hey , the mans got an interview, hopefully he gets it.

So he can support his young family, regarding house etc, he knows the trade he is in

Comment

I would like to know who gives one a house and a car as part of package
              Somebody should tell Prince Harry.....coz he's gonna be looking for something shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Somebody should tell Prince Harry.....coz he's gonna be looking for something shortly.
                Maybe that's the job he is being interviewed for
                I think Harry will be on "I'm a celebrity get me out" within a couple years.

Comment

I think Harry will be on "I'm a celebrity get me out" within a couple years.
                  I think that's his current Facebook status
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                    I think that's his current Facebook status
                    wonder what Megan's is!

Comment

Probably "Down and Out in Beverley Hills"?
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I think reading between lines, They asked for pay rise and Charles say "Times are hard can't afford".

Comment

I seem to recall that when I was a trainee, if I had resigned before I had completed my apprenticeship I would have been liable to repay some of the cost of my training. Just saying....
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                            I seem to recall that when I was a trainee, if I had resigned before I had completed my apprenticeship I would have been liable to repay some of the cost of my training. Just saying....
                            ......then Germany invaded Poland

Comment

Me old dad used to say to me, "the only bullet you've got to worry about is the one with your name on it". Scared the willies out of our next door neighbours, Mr and Mrs Doodlebug.
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Thanks guys for all the positive words, and for throwing the thread off topic again haha!
                                Just back, belt came off again on the way there, had my tools and managed to get it back on in 15 mins. After going through flooding again. Don't think the interview went well enough. The guy was a posh pompous estate owner who didn't seem to listen to anything I said, he didn't seem so bad on the phone a couple days ago. Got the sense that I wasn't what they were after. Imagine I won't be hearing back. Got an interview tomorrow, 3 hours away, gonna need to fix the car first somehow!
                                2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                                honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Working...
                                X