Hatchback roof bars wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatchback roof bars wanted

Anyone selling a set of insignia A hatchback roof bars?

Loving the profile pic

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      Loving the profile pic
      Thanks! You know that feeling when you regret selling a car? We I have that feeling with both those cars �� prob both in the scrapper by now.

Comment

Originally posted by astrachamp View Post
        Thanks! You know that feeling when you regret selling a car? We I have that feeling with both those cars �� prob both in the scrapper by now.
        I feel your pain I sold mines years ago
        If I ever get the chance of another Al bite there hand off

Comment

They are hard to come by now. Ones that have solid arches and bulkheads.
          This one had a champion conversion done to it, had the Connelly leathers, champion alloys, door cards and black dash trim. I sold it to a chap in Ayrshire who spent more money on it and took it to shows.

Comment

Where you on Astra-mk2.com back in the day?

Comment

This one had a champion conversion done to it, had the Connelly leathers, champion alloys, door cards and black dash trim. I sold it to a chap in Ayrshire who spent more money on it and took it to shows.
              Was he the size of a smurf and owned a taxi?

Comment

Yeah very hard to come by now for reasonable money.
                Sounds a nice example you had. No wasn't on astra web site as forums weren't that well known I late 90's
                We used to go down Ayr beach back in the day for meets and cruises. Falkirk, sky car park, stathy park and crail too. Mines was a 91 on h plate 16v few mods dyno'd 178bhp
                Last edited by Alex421; 07-02-2020, 08:41 AM. Reason: Auto correct again

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Was he the size of a smurf and owned a taxi?
                  😆 I can’t remember it was over 10 years ago now, he was a young guy went by the name slingy

Comment

�� I can’t remember it was over 10 years ago now, he was a young guy went by the name slingy
                    It's just that I knew a guy from Ayrshire from the VVOC days that bought an Astra.
                    His name was Mark and had Taxis.
                    He was from Galston/ Hurlford area

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      It's just that I knew a guy from Ayrshire from the VVOC days that bought an Astra.
                      His name was Mark and had Taxis.
                      He was from Galston/ Hurlford area
                      No it don’t sound like him,

God vvoc I still have a car sticker never used in my junk cupboard. Used to spend hours on that forum, remember it being busy before Facebook was big.

Comment

Think I saw you the other week on the bypass, didn’t flash my lights because it seemed pointless 😆

Comment

Think I saw you the other week on the bypass, didn’t flash my lights because it seemed pointless ��
                          me???

Comment

Anyone selling a set of insignia A hatchback roof bars?
                            I think I’ve a set will check there but not oem ones though incase that what your after.

Comment

Think I saw you the other week on the bypass, didn’t flash my lights because it seemed pointless ��
                              Me ??

Comment

Working...
                              X