No announcement yet.

Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - Sunday 14th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See you all tomorrow. Safe journey everyone.
    Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
    So far...

Comment

• Wishing everyone a great day and that weather stays friendly

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Here is info for the location.
        Rother Valley Country Park
        Mansfield Road
        Wales Bar
        Sheffield
        S26 5PQ

Don't completely follow your satnav when you are near RV as this would take you to an industrial estate, follow the road sign to Rother Valley.

Parking Charge is £5. Payable at the Gate.

We be there from 10am.

Below is a map where we will be at the red cross, the black cross is the backup plan

Comment

• I’m not able to come tomorrow got to be at work at 430am ffs. Have a good time and I hope it rains I mean DOESNT rain !

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
            I’m not able to come tomorrow got to be at work at 430am ffs. Have a good time and I hope it rains I mean DOESNT rain !

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
            I hope they are paying you double rate for keen worker .

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
              I hope they are paying you double rate for keen worker .
              I’m suitably recompensed for it ! No car in the roads either [emoji869]

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Have a great day today guys.

Comment

• I'm am coming currently stuck on country roads. I'm sure the car in front has chewing gum stuck on his brake pedal
                  Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
                  So far...

Comment

• Hope the weather is nice for you all. Looking forward to the pictures later

Comment

• great day ,bit chilly,but well attended,thankyou to all who turned up,especially those who had a roadtrip to get there

PS.....why did pondy park the opposite way to everyone else
                      Last edited by exclusiv.; 14-04-2019, 06:23 PM.
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• 1 picture????

1 bloody picture????

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          1 picture????

1 bloody picture????
                          His missus alway tells me his a disappointment to and a real let down

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                            His missus alway tells me his a disappointment to and a real let down

Just a guess, but maybe his box brownie ran out of spool?????

Comment

• got phone out and took a pic,then got distracted,im afraid
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                                got phone out and took a pic,then got distracted,im afraid
                                That's a damn good pic for a 3310

Comment

Working...
                                X