Curbed wheels Arghhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curbed wheels Arghhhh

So peed off, just done a lovely job on my wheel 😡 looking out for someone’s house and scrapped along the curb 😡😡😡😡😡

yeah ,its a sickener
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It’s a horrible noise when you do it as well. Been there done it a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
        It’s a horrible noise when you do it as well. Been there done it a few times.
        yep,,makes the vomit rise up
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Been there. I have been given a repair kit from Halfrauds, for my birthday. Waiting for some warm weather to have a go. Suppose the repair will be as good as my preparation, but I'll give it a go. Anybody used these kits??
          Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
            Been there. I have been given a repair kit from Halfrauds, for my birthday. Waiting for some warm weather to have a go. Suppose the repair will be as good as my preparation, but I'll give it a go. Anybody used these kits??
            Be sure to post results, I have one to do

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

We used to be able to buy tyres with a rib on the sidewall to protect the wheels. Do they still make these?

Comment

Probably.but not sure they really do owt.

is there anyone who hasn’t kurbed an alloy.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Be sure to post results, I have one to do
                  If I can figure out how to post a pic on here, Ill try and do a before and after, that's if the repair is any good.
                  Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                    Probably.but not sure they really do owt.

is there anyone who hasn’t kurbed an alloy.
                    It's the kerb, it's in the wrong position. Now if they put the kerb two inches further away, problem solved
                    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

The Nexen N Fera tyres i have fitted, have the protruding rib on the sidewall

Comment

Originally posted by Odd Job View Post
                        We used to be able to buy tyres with a rib on the sidewall to protect the wheels. Do they still make these?
                        Yes they do still do them seen them on a few cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                          It's the kerb, it's in the wrong position. Now if they put the kerb two inches further away, problem solved
                          True but then you couldn't park!

Comment

Working...
                          X