X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booked it off, let's see if they will give it to me

Comment

Originally posted by WAZ1 View Post
      The only time I have been a member on a car forum where a meet is anywhere near me and I don't even have the right car! Unless I can sneak a VW into the line up!
      Your a member, so there's no reason why you can't attend bud.....the more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by RunPT View Post
        Millions of miles away from me....... I think......

I have no idea

:edit: like 3.5 hours each way, I'm out [emoji37]
        C'mon.....I didn't think you would give up as easy as that.....think about all us men there...... pretend it's a boot camp , you could shout at all of us

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          Booked it off, let's see if they will give it to me
          Nice one mate

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            C'mon.....I didn't think you would give up as easy as that.....think about all us men there...... pretend it's a boot camp , you could shout at all of us
            Tempting....

Comment

Nice one mate
              He said the date isn't available but will try to cover it. I'm like it's 3 months away not next week......

Comment

Yeah I could totally make Sheffield. Only issue is that it my birthday the in the week before and that weekend is my drunken Liverpool shenanigans [emoji106][emoji23]
                If you did make it to the Scottish meet, at least you wouldn't be the only one in a skirt.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  If you did make it to the Scottish meet, at least you wouldn't be the only one in a skirt.

[emoji23][emoji23] That's brilliant!! I'm figuring out how much holiday I have left and if I can switch around some clients and make a weekend of it as I've never visited Scotland

Comment

and you'll be wanting to come now to...………..to toss our cabers

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23] That's brilliant!! I'm figuring out how much holiday I have left and if I can switch around some clients and make a weekend of it as I've never visited Scotland
                      you'll be made most welcome

Comment

Too far for me....You'll have to toss your own. Anyway, I don't like visiting foreign lands.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Too far for me....You'll have to toss your own. Anyway, I don't like visiting foreign lands.
                          ooooohhhhhh nasty.

you jumping on the racist mobility scooter with Pete????

Comment

Honey mines bigger than all of yours ill be too busy tossing mine

Comment

Honey mines bigger than all of yours ill be too busy tossing mine
                              If you need a hand...…………… PeteH

he's got carers to do him, i'm sure he wouldn't mind

Comment

ooooohhhhhh nasty.

you jumping on the racist mobility scooter with Pete????
                                I'm no racist....I look down on everybody equally.

Comment

Working...
                                X