No announcement yet.

My Insignia 2.0 Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattG - ut's not your tree,... trim the branches off and leave them on their drive - they are supposed to keep the trees lopped on this estate,.. not that my neighbours do either

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
      MattG - ut's not your tree,... trim the branches off and leave them on their drive - they are supposed to keep the trees lopped on this estate,.. not that my neighbours do either
      Cost me £300 last year to have the tree next to street light trimmed. Neighbours complained to council blocking sun, council said they couldn't service it. Could have had it cut down for £60, it was the principal of it. I like trees, but everyone has chopped them down, been here 24 odd years, damned if chopping them.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I becamse quite the pro fitting the HID kit in the end, was remarkably easy indeed .... managed to extract and refit a side in under 2 minutes! Unlike this cow
        Yeah I got pretty efficient at fitting the hid kit in the end. I do think it's even easier in the GS though....maybe I have smaller hands.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• MattG oh I like trees, never said chop it down, but they are in the deeds to be lopped and maintained at all times. I live next to Tarzan I think

Comment

• marko301 it's the plate you have to bend to remove the bulb, then before you refit, you need to bend it back hoping it is in the right place otherwise the bulb wobbles about,.. rubbish

Comment

marko301 it's the plate you have to bend to remove the bulb, then before you refit, you need to bend it back hoping it is in the right place otherwise the bulb wobbles about,.. rubbish
              I've never had to bend any plates to get the bulb out. It just pulls out and the new one just pushes in.....I wonder if they changed anything on yours.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                @RHB Marko

See we do exist [emoji23]
                @GattM

It's RBH ya fud

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Yeah but Chewy has also been invited to RV and has been offered to come around to my son's to have his hid kit fitted (previous Insignia) and still have never seen him so I suspect he's just another myth.
                  Maybe your both the same person...... posting from the same I.P Address

Comment

• I don't exist, can't be wrong [emoji23]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Bugger!!! That's where they went!! Sorry posted on wrong thread and can't delete. marko301 can you help?

Comment

Bugger!!! That's where they went!! Sorry posted on wrong thread and can't delete. marko301 can you help?
                        What do you want deleting? Can you give me post numbers?

Comment

• 160 please... meant to put it on my thread... I feel rude!

Comment

160 please... meant to put it on my thread... I feel rude!
                            Done.

Comment

• Great day for car cleaning, didn't start until late, daughter did most of it. I got to wash, part dry and wax, was great fun.

Comment

• I know the ride would be compromised but the 20" optional elite wheels look amazing on black

Comment

Working...
                                X