No announcement yet.

My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's odd the VXLine tourer gets these as standard yet the hatch doesn't.... but.... I may be alone but am not keen. I don't think it flows with the bumper recesses for the plate.

Comment

• It’s a direct replacement for the original plastic splitter, same clips same holes. Only difference is the ribs underneath and the dummy exhausts.

Comment

• That link is for orvals.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Defie View Post
          Volvo ones?

Comment

• Select colour on the link and the other styles come up

Comment

• Originally posted by Defie View Post
              Select colour on the link and the other styles come up
              Oh yeah...are they all the same price then? 90 odd quid including postage seems to cheap. Who was the courier?
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• All the same price. Came with the post. I had to pay VAT to the post office as it was caught by customs (it’s not small). I was expecting that anyway when I ordered it. The VAT added €22 to the price. Still well worth it. Ordered on 22nd April and delivered on 10th May.

Comment

• Well the trim came from Ali on Friday and got it fitted today. I'm well pleased with the look.

Comment

• It looks brilliant pal

Comment

• Hi Marco. Another one you might like

Before and after. Perfect fit. Nice simple low cost upgrade [emoji16]

Comment

• I wish they'd left the chrome tipped buttons on the steering wheel like on the facelift A...

Comment

• Ordered!

Comment

• 2nd service tomorrow so spent a couple of hours tonight titivating it so they don't get any ideas about washing it afterwards. Don't want their grubby little hands/cloths/sponges/brushes anywhere near my paintwork!

Comment

• What's your mileage, Marko?
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                              X