Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
    Why did you take it off?
    Handbrake switch, wanted to see what wires on back and how easy to run wires under thst part , and an idea. Me and my ideas

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      The trim is part of the gaitor,and knob,,might be an excuse to upgrade to the chunkier vx line one ,,,ebay is your man
      If you look closely the trim actually clicks off with someittle plastic tabs.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
        Hey Matt, I saw this and thought it might appeal as a possible future upgrade (harrrr!)
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1913[/ATTACH]
        Shouldn't this upgrade be directed at our member who shall remain nameless but has an interest in emoji's, the phrase AAAARRRRRRR, all this nautical and INSIGNIA ELITE SAT NAV TOURERS etc

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Handbrake switch, wanted to see what wires on back and how easy to run wires under thst part , and an idea. Me and my ideas
          Now it's gonna cost u funds to repair.....ul needty sit Doon coz ul come over all dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Now it's gonna cost u funds to repair.....ul needty sit Doon coz ul come over all dizzy
            I need to stop seeing red leds in your thread, then wouldnt have these silly ideas and moments .

Comment

I need to stop seeing red leds in your thread, then wouldnt have these silly ideas and moments .
              Ahhhhhh so it's my fault

Comment

Ahhhhhh so it's my fault
                Lol no me useless at taking car interiors apart

Comment

Lol no me useless at taking car interiors apart
                  Buy a trim removal kit.
                  But first....look at the job, see what it entails......then get someone else to do it

Comment

Buy a trim removal kit.
                    But first....look at the job, see what it entails......then get someone else to do it
                    Was using trim tool , problem is the tool using the tool [emoji1787]

Comment

Was using trim tool , problem is the tool using the tool [emoji1787]
                      Come on......Ur competent enough doing your every day job.....so doing these things should be easy enough for you.

Comment

• Give me a £10000 pump, £1000 mechanical seal no issues. Plastics and cars I just have no luck with

Comment

Give me a £10000 love pump, £1000 mechanical seal no issues. Plastics and cars I just have no luck with
                          I'll bet.

Comment

• Simple compared to dashboards and trim

Comment

Shouldn't this upgrade be directed at our member who shall remain nameless but has an interest in emoji's, the phrase AAAARRRRRRR, all this nautical and INSIGNIA ELITE SAT NAV TOURERS etc
                              Thought it was a bit of a touchy subject, so didn't want to rock the boat!
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                                Thought it was a bit of a touchy subject, so didn't want to rock the boat!
                                Sink or swim I say.

Comment

Working...
                                X