Insignia 2014 Headlamp bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEH1TMAN View Post
    So just to clarify, there are no upgrade bulbs from the standard crap yellow ones?
    There is, but as I understand it you won't get much more of any extra light, but you can change from the yellow if that's all your after. I'm no expert on lighting, AFL does it all for me [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by THEH1TMAN View Post
      So just to clarify, there are no upgrade bulbs from the standard crap yellow ones?
      You can go the LED way and change back to the normal bulbs when your MOT is due----I have both the Hids and the LED's and both are a lot better than standard------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Someone woke up wrong side of the bed! [emoji35]
        Rab will be all right and back to normal soon------Dave

Comment

I have these in standard headlights (not projector) I think they are a big improvement without going down the Hid or Led route. Also dare I say it.....(quietly mind.......legal). But if you want really bright you need to follow the others advice!

Comment

So I believe this guy has the same year and model as mine.
            Has anyone tried these LED's?

These bulbs are a different model to mine but the work just as great, especially in a projector lense. Enjoy... A5 Series LED Headlight Bulbs 9012:http://bit...

The light output looks far better than the yellow halogens

Comment

I also have these on hand too-----very good colour and not expensive---got them on ebay--have a look at the pics-------DaveClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190717_112710.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	244701Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190717_112654.jpg
Size:	202.5 KB
ID:	244702Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190717_112703.jpg
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	244703

Comment

I have them also Dave, and no problem with Mot's

Comment

Originally posted by huey45 View Post
                  I have them also Dave, and no problem with Mot's
                  Hello Keith,hope you are all well---yes I think that I told you about these bulbs and the one's for the foglights---these 9012s I put back in for the MOT and they were sound------Dave

Comment

Im looking to do the same too... why have the blue/whites led line and yellow lights is beyond me. Having a bluer light makes so much sense.

Has anyone got some pictures to show op and others (like me [emoji6]) what it looks like with the led lines?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
                      why have the blue/whites led line and yellow lights is beyond me.
                      Don't have that problem with AFL
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        Don't have that problem with AFL
                        Whats AFL?

Comment

adaptive forward lighting.....bi xenons
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Its just that the bulbs GM/Vauxhall use across their range of cars are cheap----if you want good lights then its the more expensive options you have to have---the above bulbs are in fact very good and a very good colour---think its 5-6oook,the LEDs I have are good too about the same colour but more expensive--if you buy cheap the lumens is awful----sure mine are 9012 Koomtowns and pure white-----got them from amazon-----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                              Its just that the bulbs GM/Vauxhall use across their range of cars are cheap----if you want good lights then its the more expensive options you have to have---the above bulbs are in fact very good and a very good colour---think its 5-6oook,the LEDs I have are good too about the same colour but more expensive--if you buy cheap the lumens is awful----sure mine are 9012 Koomtowns and pure white-----got them from amazon-----Dave
                              You wouldnt have a picture please dave. Im fussy and wanting it looking better than yellow

Comment

will have a look for you---they could be on my other laptop-----Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X