A new addition......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
    Number 6! Wow that becomes expensive at Christmas!
    ....tell me about it.
    My trust pilot review rewards from work are getting saved for Xmas, so I'll not need to worry much about it.... although I'll still probably need to put cash to it

Comment

Well....went and saw the latest addition...... absolutely gorgeous he is.

Well pleased with my namesake

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190507-WA0022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	243132

Comment

Congrats,Nice pic
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Congrats mate. Here’s to them sleepless nights

Comment

Grats.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

, congratulations
              2016 Pearlescent Emerald Green 2.0 CDTi (170PS) Elite Nav, I would say what the extras are but it's just stock...well almost - Chrome door pins, stainless "Insignia" footrest and puddle lights.

Comment

Cheers guys, much appreciated

Comment

congrats Rab,

there goes all your weekends....
                  Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
                    congrats Rab,

there goes all your weekends....
                    Chris.....my weekends ended over 4 months ago mate.....
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190508_202356453.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	243139
                    This one appeared on the 27th of December..... grandchild number 5 lives with us

Comment

Big congrats 👍 kids are the best part of life, they give us an excuse to act like big ones ourselves 😂

Comment

Originally posted by MilesS34 View Post
                        Big congrats �� kids are the best part of life, they give us an excuse to act like big ones ourselves ��
                        Definitely mate....I'm doing more with my grandkids than I ever did with my kids.
                        Was always away working when the kids were little.....now with job changing etc, I'm home at night now and I love it.

Comment

Congrats rab the best thing about grandkids is you can have loads of fun with them and when you've had enough give them back [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by big b View Post
                            Congrats rab the best thing about grandkids is you can have loads of fun with them and when you've had enough give them back [emoji4]

Definitely bud......You Can fill them up with smarties, wotsits and sunny D.....just in time for the mam and dad to peel them of the ceiling and take them home

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              Chris.....my weekends ended over 4 months ago mate.....
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1373[/ATTACH]
                              This one appeared on the 27th of December..... grandchild number 5 lives with us
                              bloody hell mate... wishing you all the best
                              Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X