Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Lol does Frank have a live feed camera
    If that dog gets hold of your meat and 2 veg it will be Dead feed !
    Love that vectra B GSI he has there , a man of taste !
    Breaker breaker there's a dog in the yard !

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Just wanna say a huge thank you to Alex421 took my car an hour to him in limp mode and drove home nice n fast! All faults cleared, dpf back to how it should be, and he wouldn't even let me buy him a beer! I was looking at a couple hundred quid for the same process at the garage!
      Top man!
      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Well done Alex you're a star! And happy motoring Jaxta

Comment

nice one,thats what the forum is all about

well done alex
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Nice one Alex421
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Well Done Alex421

Comment

And I'd also like to thank you all for all the info thrown my way as soon as I mentioned my problem. I went from not having a clue where to go, to actually understanding the issue. Also a few of you will be pleased to know I'm not using my chip!
                honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                  And I'd also like to thank you all for all the info thrown my way as soon as I mentioned my problem. I went from not having a clue where to go, to actually understanding the issue. Also a few of you will be pleased to know I'm not using my chip!
                  These chip things ain't worth the hassle mate.

Comment

Yeah definitely, you need a wee pocket rocket, saves the big one breaking

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      These chip things ain't worth the hassle mate.
                      Now I just need to figure out who to sell it to! Obviously no one on here will want it haha. Had a ride in Alex's Clio too, and it is no joke! So much faster than the soggy by a lot! So I think I try to stay sensible with this and once I've got a new job I'll do up a little petrol instead haha

Comment

Now I just need to figure out who to sell it to! Obviously no one on here will want it haha. Had a ride in Alex's Clio too, and it is no joke! So much faster than the soggy by a lot! So I think I try to stay sensible with this and once I've got a new job I'll do up a little petrol instead haha
                        That's the new name now.....THE SOGGY

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          That's the new name now.....THE SOGGY
                          Haha, fits pretty well, the soggy it is!
                          Damn autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                            Yeah definitely, you need a wee pocket rocket, saves the big one breaking
                            Yes man, after that experience in yours I feel like I need one now, never realised just how slow the siggy is hahaha

Comment

Definitely, an when you break it you've still the family car

As I'm always breaking mine

Comment

Got it down to 30% doing a forced regen

Comment

Working...
                                X