Time to leave...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to leave...........

Having owned my Insignia for just over a month its now being traded in for a new car, it would appear i managed to get a 'friday car', its been back to Vauxhall 4 times already, one trip to replace the main fuse box as it had gone kaput. I need something reliable and Im afraid this car does not give me any confidence, Its a shame as its a great looking car. So a week tomorrow I pick up a brand new Vw Passat. I have put my HIDs up for sale if anyone is interested in a set.

Sad times. My insignia was traded for a Passat too. Lovely cars

Comment

Originally posted by VxPete View Post
      Having owned my Insignia for just over a month its now being traded in for a new car, it would appear i managed to get a 'friday car', its been back to Vauxhall 4 times already, one trip to replace the main fuse box as it had gone kaput. I need something reliable and Im afraid this car does not give me any confidence, Its a shame as its a great looking car. So a week tomorrow I pick up a brand new Vw Passat. I have put my HIDs up for sale if anyone is interested in a set.
      Hi mate , u must of had a bad 1 out of the bunch, iv had mine 2 years and im very happy with it even though the cambelt went twice . Anyway good luck with the new passat, i know i guy in cumbria that went from an insignia tourer to a passat estate. Lol , i bought his pedal box off him

Comment

Good luck on the new vw,nice to see a few pics when it arrives.
        sigpic

Comment

Best of luck with the new car! I know exactly how you feel as i had nothing but trouble with mine!

Comment

Cheers guys, it's a big shame as I do like the car, I'm lucky I'm in a position where I can change it, not sure what I would do if I had to keep it. The passat feels like a nice car to drive and has enough room for my needs so will see how it goes

Comment

That's a shame it's a bad car you had. You could of chosen another one, second time lucky.
              Anyway good luck with your vag car, I don't have confidence in them, our family had a bad history with them. Vauxhall has been a great car for me even though depreciation is pants.

Comment

Sorry to hear that but fully understand why you would change. There's enough shite going on in our lives without the car adding to this. There are bad cars and good cars within every manufacturer. Fingers crossed your Passat falls into the latter. Don't be a stranger on the forum....once a member, always a member! Get some pictures posted when you pick it up.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Sorry to hear that but fully understand why you would change. There's enough shite going on in our lives without the car adding to this. There are bad cars and good cars within every manufacturer. Fingers crossed your Passat falls into the latter. Don't be a stranger on the forum....once a member, always a member! Get some pictures posted when you pick it up.
                  Cheers mate, it's just one of them things, who know maybe in the future another Vauxhall may grace my drive

Comment

Working...
                  X