• Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) Elite leather seats from 2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190305_185034.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	248959
    Removed from my car as I've fitted the sri sport leathers.
    They are the elite so they have the memory function on driver side.
    No rips or tears. My car covered 90k and it's only me in the car most times so other seats look new par the drivers.

240 o.n.o
    MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

You not mentioned how much you want for it

Comment

Lol missed it
      MY14 Elite ST, Retrofit Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Reverse cam with dynamic lines, 20" Bi-colour alloys, Bi-turbo twin exhaust and diffuser, Retrofit 8" cluster with OPC background, Sport Leather seats with leg extension. Lowered 30mm on V-Maxx springs. vxline steering wheel. All the factory options that comes with the Elite. Full audio build, Rockford DSR1 DSP, Sundown audio x12, 4 x Pioneer TS M650 P.R.O, Alpine tweeters.

Comment

On these seats, is there a ‘ski’ hatch under the rear arm rest?

Comment

Originally posted by Cavaddict View Post
          On these seats, is there a ‘ski’ hatch under the rear arm rest?
          There is on my Elite, same seats

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Nice one. Do you happen to know if they’ll fit the estate?

Comment

all seats are same,,hatch ,saloon and estate
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

They are from my estate. But all the seats are the same whether it's from a hatch or saloon

Comment

Could you bing a pic of the drivers seat, especially any wear?

Comment

Could you bing a pic of the drivers seat, especially any wear?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190305_185106.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	242932

All seats in good nick. They are on Facebook market place too with more pics. On here only alloys me to upload one at a time from my phone

Comment

Had a quick scout around FB market place but couldn’t find them. Is the bolster ok on these?

Comment

Vauxhall Insignia Owners dedicated sales page. Insignia related Classified ads and services only please. 1 ad per item per week. Please delete your old/sold adverts. Chat belongs in the general...

Here is the links to it. And no no wear on side bolster. All there is is the typical creases u get on leathers as thsts what leather do.

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Comment

Soz I’ve not got back to you, been on a works course. Still can’t find these on FB but am definitely interested.

Comment

Sold yesterday mate and I deleted the post. And I don't know how to update the title on this to say sold.

Comment

Originally posted by linty92 View Post
                              Sold yesterday mate and I deleted the post. And I don't know how to update the title on this to say sold.
                              Sorted
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                              X