custom exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom exhaust

looking into getting a dual exit system for the siggy, being a diesel with a dpf its never going to sound sporty,online searching managed to find a jetex dual pipe kit for £400.
    Ebay advertising some fabricated on site services between £280 and £350

but for a laugh was thinking of one of these either side with the middle silender delete
    Europe's premier supplier of 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Parts, Silencers, Tubes, Bends, Mufflers, Tips, Lambda Bosses, Sound Booster, Exhaust Valves, icengineworks, Cherry Red Pro Bomb, Clamps, Flex pipes and all exhaust parts for Trade customers and DIY enthusiasts. With shipping available worldwide at unbeatable prices.

need to convice the wife that the current exhaust is blowing tho....

Reminds me of the old cherry bomb I had on my Rover 216gti

Comment

Before and after, 280 from the centre box 6x4 ovals no noise issues, 100 for the valance from autovaux

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

That looks really nice Mate !

Comment

Next mod for me is the twin rear look on my estate.
          Going to use Tony Law as he's only 6 miles away from me.
          Do you need the twin valance or can they cut it out to look the same?
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...frcectupt=true

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkey View Post
            Next mod for me is the twin rear look on my estate.
            Going to use Tony Law as he's only 6 miles away from me.
            Do you need the twin valance or can they cut it out to look the same?
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...frcectupt=true
            You in Leeds ?
            I used these just off armour gyratory

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by mickyh7 View Post
              That looks really nice Mate !
              Thanks I really was pleased with it

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                You in Leeds ?

Yes they can cut it. But I wasn’t doing it [emoji23]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ecf2e2d08c1b1984e2fa5712670dd8a0.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	243032

insigna was made for a dual exit,,finishes rear end off perfectly
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                    You in Leeds ?

Just outside Leeds bud.

Comment

I’m a Leeds lad, live in Harrogate. Do. A lot of work in Leeds.

Comment

Just realised it's not Tony Law at all but Tony Banks in Leeds (senile moment).
                        www.tonybanks.co.uk
                        Had a word with them yesterday and they book in two weeks in advance, I'm abroad next week, so will book in when I get back.
                        Should be done around the start of next month.
                        This is one of their pics, I like the slightly larger than standard rear pipes.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	243047

Comment

I knew who you meant. The tips I had put on are slightly larger 6”x4” they look cool. Pleased I got the valance

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkey View Post
                            Just realised it's not Tony Law at all but Tony Banks in Leeds (senile moment).
                            www.tonybanks.co.uk
                            Had a word with them yesterday and they book in two weeks in advance, I'm abroad next week, so will book in when I get back.
                            Should be done around the start of next month.
                            This is one of their pics, I like the slightly larger than standard rear pipes.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1225[/ATTACH]
                            How much does he charge?

Assuming if you don't buy valance he will do a decent job of cutting existing?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                              How much does he charge?

Assuming if you don't buy valance he will do a decent job of cutting existing?
                              £350 all in,
                              As far as the cutting I hope so, I'm a bit OCD with stuff like that, don't really want to be spending another £100 on the rear valance, but if it looks crap then I will.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...0AAOSwZlZZ6Pq8

Comment

Working...
                              X