Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions

Well what to do today
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Fortunately i'm still working from home.
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Both of us working from home whilst trying to entertain a 2yr old and then the dog needs walking at some point....plenty on to fill the day.

I also bought some cordless Parkside stuff from Lidl yesterday treating myself to a lawnmower, hedge trimmer and drill along with a couple of batteries for them so they all need checking and setting up. Could only get the 2ah batteries though so at some point i need to try and get a 4ah one which is recommended for the lawnmower but i dont have a massive lawn to cut currently so i reckon the 2ah one will be fine especially with a second i can pop in if required. I want to get the cordless strimmer when available so will probably pick up a 4ah one then.

Comment

A bit more gardening, then clean the big car because it will get a run out tomorrow (first in about 3 weeks), I need dog fud and the weekly shop for us and my parents and another oldie. Not that it needs a clean but it passes the time!

Comment

Washed car already and now gardens once the sun been out on lawns a bit. The joy of days off

Comment

ive just made an unneccesary journey dropped some paint off at the paintshop for my spoiler …….. back to the telly it is now
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

At least it wasn't your holiday home!

Comment

Well I washed and polished the car yesterday, so think I will do the interior today.
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                  Both of us working from home whilst trying to entertain a 2yr old and then the dog needs walking at some point....plenty on to fill the day.

I also bought some cordless Parkside stuff from Lidl yesterday treating myself to a lawnmower, hedge trimmer and drill along with a couple of batteries for them so they all need checking and setting up. Could only get the 2ah batteries though so at some point i need to try and get a 4ah one which is recommended for the lawnmower but i dont have a massive lawn to cut currently so i reckon the 2ah one will be fine especially with a second i can pop in if required. I want to get the cordless strimmer when available so will probably pick up a 4ah one then.
                  I was in lidl aswell didn't buy anything g tho

Comment

Have a chug with yer left hand

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                      I was in lidl aswell didn't buy anything g tho
                      I was in there for a food shop on Wednesday and spotted it all and i've been needing a new lawnmower for a while. Seeing as we are both still working and not spending anything as we are doing nothing plus not paying fuel, nursery etc i treated myself to some toys. £150 in the end on the lawnmower, hedge trimmer and drill and you have to buy batteries as they arent included so i got a pack that was a battery and charger plus a spare battery. Had a look on the web and the stuff seems to get a decent review so we'll see how i go. Need to keep an eye out for the strimmer being sold and 4ah battery, found some on the net but they are double the price they were in Lidl. There is another Lidl in town but not sure whether i can class popping over to see if they have a battery as an essential journey!!

They also do a cordless branch lopper thing but i couldnt think of a reason i needed that or the cordless chainsaw!!

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        Have a chug with yer left hand
                        Think I will give it a miss

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                          Think I will give it a miss
                          It'll pass 30 seconds

Comment

[mention]bransoj [/USER] you will have to let me know how the strimmer and lawn mower are I’m tempted by them.

Just had an hour playing gta 5. Little ones awake now so will take the dog and she can take her bike.

I’ve got the drop the dog off at my mothers later ready for tomorrow for when my wife goes into hospital to have the baby. Nerves are kicking in now

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                              [mention]bransoj [/USER] you will have to let me know how the strimmer and lawn mower are I’m tempted by them.

Just had an hour playing gta 5. Little ones awake now so will take the dog and she can take her bike.

I’ve got the drop the dog off at my mothers later ready for tomorrow for when my wife goes into hospital to have the baby. Nerves are kicking in now
                              Good luck. [emoji106]
                              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                              X