X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    Latest update

So got the 2 new tyres on the front.

But wanted the rear lower than originally was. So i was on my way to Rockingham Speedway for the Summer finale Show anyway popped into see Mark T. and decided to drop it as low as possible. He removed the adjusters and to be fair it rides so much better now and it doesnt bounce to much either so am over the moon with the rear and its not stiff either. The front is going down abit more, more to level it as it doesnt look right at the moment, but not all the way.

Once the spacers are ordered and arrive.

Heres the latest piccy of my car :

3 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

It won on stand Best Modified and came runner up on Best Interior & Engine Bay.
    Your ride looks epic Russ really impressed

Comment

• Back again.
      If your on FaceBook and either a friend of mine or on the Misfits page you will have seen the photos.
      So had a few things finished off this weekend.
      1. Added 20mm Eibach spacers to the front.
      2. lowered the car to 100mm on the front, Not removed the adjusters just maxed the springs. I am though in the warmer weather pref March time buying Gecko Coilovers just for the front as i want it lower but still want a ride that is comfortable and the fks cant do that from friends that have told me.
      3. LED lighting in the bumper also has the option of the turn signal but leaving that for a bit so they run off the original fog switch in the car.
      4. OPCOM update enabled alsorts of things such as Navigation,coolant,timer and so on on the D.I.C & removed a few error codes.
      5. Kev was kind enough and I had a custom Insignia Misfits sticker made for the rear window.

So here are some of the pictures taken today :

rr3 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

rr2 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

rr1 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

• Looks great as always russ. Do the back wheels not sit straight. Have you had camber adjusted?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
          Looks great as always russ. Do the back wheels not sit straight. Have you had camber adjusted?
          Cheers Pondy. Yea Mark adjusted them so they wouldnt rub and so far they havnt so am happy as anything.

So to clear up on a few mods i said i wanted and now had second thoughts on one. The air ride thats not happening. Am happy with the coil overs on the rear but the fronts as said will be changed next year for geckos . Am happy now with the stance but a know what itl look like with them all slammed so its gotta be done.
          VXR interior nah theirs 1 set for sale and am not paying for something thats just thread bare almost on the drivers seat for that price. But i have seen something i will keep quiet about it as it may not happen re: interior.

Next mod is small but its been ordered from Japan. If it fits itl be the only insignia in the country with it on. Am saying no more. So watch this space

Comment

• Ooooooo look forward to seeing it them.
            sigpic

Comment

• You have one gorgeous looking insignia. I dont know how you guys do it. Mine is manky inside and out 365 despite my best efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by buttons View Post
                You have one gorgeous looking insignia. I dont know how you guys do it. Mine is manky inside and out 365 despite my best efforts.
                To be fair mate it sits at home 5 days a week as i have a van for work. so a quick Sprinkle jet wash and its clean again. Ive got some ceramic wax so very soon that will be on the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by buttons View Post
                  You have one gorgeous looking insignia. I dont know how you guys do it. Mine is manky inside and out 365 despite my best efforts.
                  Know the feeling mate, i love a nice clean car but with family commitments (i.e. taxi for the family) i’m lucky if it gets a jet wash once a month [emoji256]

Comment

• Not updated for a bit prolly coz its blummin freezing but i do have a new mod arriving soon & 1 thats arrived. That 1 being fitted at weekend. only coz my mates done it on his so thought ad let him do it on mine. Another mod is an upgrade and on its way from somewhere overseas.

Comment

• I also found the 1st pic of my car sometime ago :

by Russ holt, on Flickr

to now

bw siggy (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

• Not much of a change really

Comment

• Lol thats so not your car Russ

Comment

• It's hard to believe it's the same car. It would be good if you can take it to the same spot you took that first photo to get the same shot.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              It's hard to believe it's the same car. It would be good if you can take it to the same spot you took that first photo to get the same shot.
                              i can when am up their in the New Year its the patch of land opposite where my static holiday home is. This time of year you would need a 4x4 to get off their its to boggy.

Comment

• Spark Aeros arrived today mate cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X