Best aftermarket touchscreen stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best aftermarket touchscreen stereo

Im purchasing an insignia at the end of jan and cant wait, problem is it has the cd400 stereo without any bluetooth. Im looking to upgrade the sound system with an aftermarket touchscreen. What the best site or place to buy the kit including the facia etc.

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

There are quite a few systems available mostly android system and they integrate into the cars canbus network.

If you go here, you find alot of different ones. A popular brand is called sinosmart. Make sure you pick the preface ones.

I have just ordered a 10.4" system.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32G-...ceBeautifyAB=4
    This one is Android 4.4.

This operating system has been superceded many times and currently Android 6.0 or 7.0 is the way to go.

Look at the Witson website, very good products with excellent after service.

Also, very quick delivery.

I would keep away from such as Ice Box. In my experience poor after service and high prices.

Comment

Originally posted by franka View Post
      This one is Android 4.4.

This operating system has been superceded many times and currently Android 6.0 or 7.0 is the way to go.

Look at the Witson website, very good products with excellent after service.

Also, very quick delivery.

I would keep away from such as Ice Box. In my experience poor after service and high prices.
      The one I brought is reasonable price unlike the other similar.
      Yes 4.4 not that it will affect the functionality of the system.

Comment

Ray can you do a review of what you think of the nav system & what controls work. Also comfort settings will there be any?? The only thing that puts me off at the moment is that gps antenna i would of thought it would connect to the exisiting one?? Am also concerned with the audio outputs

Comment

Cheers for all the replies guys they are always usefull, I do take all comments on board and any other comments are much appreciated

Comment

Will follow this thread,interested in an upgrade in my Elite sriray,will you post fitting and how all went?
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Ray can you do a review of what you think of the nav system & what controls work. Also comfort settings will there be any?? The only thing that puts me off at the moment is that gps antenna i would of thought it would connect to the exisiting one?? Am also concerned with the audio outputs
              I will do one Russ. I have concern with the audio outputs too, thinking it still needs to go through the rca convertor.

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                Will follow this thread,interested in an upgrade in my Elite @sriray,will you post fitting and how all went?
                Yes

Comment

Are the 10.4 inch ones available for 2014 model? They look pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Testostrone View Post
                    Pre facelift only ,as far as I'm aware
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Testostrone View Post
                      Yes also available for facelift.
                      On Aliexpress search for opel insignia vertical or Buick regal vertical

Comment

Just found it for the 2014 model. Decision time 😃

Comment

If you have factory sat nav contact the seller to see if the system is compatible

Comment

Working...
                          X