X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    You missed off Russ .
    He is getting on a bit Ray,,memory starting to wander a bit
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Russ' is a Regal now
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by kentishbloke View Post
        I get the point that the OP was saying, but (having been guilty of it in the past) I know posts get moved if they're in the wrong section & the mods can only do this if they're told & have the spare time after their day job to do some minor admin.
        But what about when a mod/admin contributes to the thread and they don't move it?

------------------------------------

It looks like some members who have commented have taken my thread out of context....I realise this is a friendly forum and not run by a bunch of little hitlers, I myself have been on forums like that....such as the once great Cavweb aka Vauxhall Owners Network....where pretty much all the mods had German metal and would constantly harp on about how good they were and belittle the brand and cars that the forum was based on!

I don't mind at all commenting on posts I see in the wrong area and asking mods/admin to move them, but I felt I was constantly doing so and didn't wish to become a pain or someone that members would think was some type of forum pillock (we all know those types)

anyway, sorry if I have caused any offence, it wasn't intended.

Comment

No offence taken by me.

I'm guilty of posting in such a thread too but you probably notice I'll ask the op to also post in the relevent section, and usually offer a link. This then gives them two chances of their query getting an answer. Its a pretty tidy forum really. Where I tend to let posts go is in the general section because it gets a lot of traffic and usually gets plenty of replies.

I'll keep more of and eye on it and as I already said, I'll have a bit of a tidy over the next week. Got the grandkids here over the weekend though so not a lot will be done until the start of the week.

Don't worry about it, MOV....We know you mean no I'll will.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
            But what about when a mod/admin contributes to the thread and they don't move it?

------------------------------------

It looks like some members who have commented have taken my thread out of context....I realise this is a friendly forum and not run by a bunch of little hitlers, I myself have been on forums like that....such as the once great Cavweb aka Vauxhall Owners Network....where pretty much all the mods had German metal and would constantly harp on about how good they were and belittle the brand and cars that the forum was based on!

I don't mind at all commenting on posts I see in the wrong area and asking mods/admin to move them, but I felt I was constantly doing so and didn't wish to become a pain or someone that members would think was some type of forum pillock (we all know those types)

anyway, sorry if I have caused any offence, it wasn't intended.
            I wasn't taking offence or having a pop myself, which I'm sure you realised.

I agree with you, some other forums are run so tightly you dare to take a breath or ask a question just in case someone takes the mickey & dismisses a relevant question, which it is to the person asking & probably many more who've been afraid to ask themselves.

As others have said this forum is more relaxed, but at least it works, unlike another Insignia forum that was down more often than it was up & the person running it was like the Scarlet Pimpernel!

Comment

Right all happy again good.

apart from ....maybe conno....

sorry mate really am trying to help you here but...

Section 19,paragraph 13.8,any member quoting POTM win,proceed with caution.
              Section 12,paragraph 19.4,thinking themselve/vehicle more sophisticated,may not be suitable.

rules are rules mate....!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                Right all happy again good.

apart from ....maybe conno....

sorry mate really am trying to help you here but...

Section 19,paragraph 13.8,any member quoting POTM win,proceed with caution.
                Section 12,paragraph 19.4,thinking themselve/vehicle more sophisticated,may not be suitable.

rules are rules mate....!
                Ye s ok i get it but god loves a tryer and am very trying

Comment

Ya know I’m just piss taking...when a new replacement is needed,your names up there,but it’s a collective decision.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post

.....members would think was some type of forum pillock (we all know those types)

It's a hard job but you do it so well [emoji23]

Comment

Every site need one
                      Last edited by Logosgil; 26-05-2018, 10:10 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X