Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought My Insignia

Picked it up today and think its great.

Only problem is a rumbling/Moaning noise appeared. I thought it was a fan but not. Pulled over at the side is the road. No lights etc but drove on. no noise then it came back. Car back to the dealer in the morning

Not good,tensioner/alternator? Hope it's sorted quick.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Was driving well no noises, pulled up to the wife's dads house drove away and the noise started. Its not brakes, checked the Rad fan, not it either. Left the car ticking over in the drive way nothing there either.
      Last edited by Hasty; 25-09-2018, 09:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Low pressure in a tyre? Clipped a kerb - trim. Or is it more of a internal noise?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

No it is coming I think from the engine bay. Its not there all the time.

Comment

Has it been sorted yet?
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Hasty View Post
              Picked it up today and think its great.

Only problem is a rumbling/Moaning noise appeared. I thought it was a fan but not. Pulled over at the side is the road. No lights etc but drove on. no noise then it came back. Car back to the dealer in the morning
              Sounds like my passenger (mrs) when she want feeding.

Comment

Drove the car to the dealer yesterday and not a peep out of it . Drove home and the same. 20 mins later went out and heard the bloody noise again thead
                As I have said it sounds like a tyre rubbing but it can't be if its still there when the car is stopped. Well anyhow its going to the garage on Tuesday to have the timing belt done so they can check it all over. The guy reckoned it was a belt somewhere but I am not so sure.

Comment

Working...
                X