X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine is a older version then.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapshot11 View Post
      Were did you fit the reverse cam to and feed wires.
      There is large grommet in the middle of the boot, the wire is fed into that to feed the camera. Camera itself is powered by the android unit through the power wire connected with the video phono cable and for grounding I just used a good grounding point I done previously.

Comment

• Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
        Let me know when downloading is finished please
        https://www.dropbox.com/s/flypzz6qd4...pdate.zip?dl=0
        The link don't work pal

Comment

• Android Aftermarket 10.4" infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

@ray: sorry mate, thought you finished the download because of the “thanks”. Try again please with this one:

Comment

@ray: sorry mate, thought you finished the download because of the “thanks”. Try again please with this one:
            https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwqlyv7k3k...pdate.zip?dl=0
            Downloaded thanks.

Comment

• crunch81 just comparing files yours is missing the xyauto_update.bin?

Comment

• Probably don’t need it. Done nothing to the zip itself, just downloaded and updated the system with it.

Comment

• Android Aftermarket 10.4" infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Good luck! [emoji4] they couldn’t do it more difficult...

Comment

Good luck! [emoji4] they couldn’t do it more difficult...

https://youtu.be/yczaNL6hKm0
                    Thanks just watched the video. You have to pull the power out when it reaches 100%?

Comment

• Well, yes, but what I did was just push the reset button once. It is the same thing and it saves you the hassle of removing the unit or disconnecting battery

Comment

• Take a towel with you to the car to wipe of the sweat of your head when it is upgrading 🤟[emoji41]

Comment

Well, yes, but what I did was just push the reset button once. It is the same thing and it saves you the hassle of removing the unit or disconnecting battery
                          Ok thanks.

Comment

Take a towel with you to the car to wipe of the sweat of your head when it is upgrading 蘭[emoji41]

Comment

• crunch81
                              Just done the upgrade you sent me. The date seems older than my original one. I give his one ago tomorrow but probably worse as well

I have attached a pic of the original the firmware is dated 2017 12. One you sent is 2017 09. One they sent me is 2017 08

Comment

• I still didn't see the mirror link app after the upgrade on yours

Comment

Working...
                                X