• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh
    The real deal.

When people say whisky, it doesn't all mean SCOTCH whisky

But I can see you have Superior taste.

Comment

I got that one as a present, haven't tasted yet, but sure have high hopes for it

And gotta comment on the taste, there is cheaper (and non-Scotch) stuff in the "OK" whisky category I do enjoy, but better not go further into that discussion, don't wanna get hanged

Comment

Welcome. I too was a Beemer and scotch fan (not to be enjoyed together mind). I desperately miss my E46 330 Ci with the straight six engine, something about the sounds of that 3 litre lump...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaggs View Post
          Welcome. I too was a Beemer and scotch fan (not to be enjoyed together mind). I desperately miss my E46 330 Ci with the straight six engine, something about the sounds of that 3 litre lump...
          The BMW 6-cylinder has some magic in it. I found E36's M52 sounds to be even better than E46 M54's. Maybe the exhaust made a difference.

Insignia arrived yesterday, will post some pics soon!

Comment

I found that the E46 330 had a nice boom on the exhaust, and a perfect linear acceleration, which was perfect. Problem is I was running that which was a 3 litre petrol and a 2.5 turbo Subaru, which really meant it would have been cheaper to buy my own oil refinery to fill them up....

Pics of the insignia?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaggs View Post
              I found that the E46 330 had a nice boom on the exhaust, and a perfect linear acceleration, which was perfect. Problem is I was running that which was a 3 litre petrol and a 2.5 turbo Subaru, which really meant it would have been cheaper to buy my own oil refinery to fill them up....

Pics of the insignia?
              There is a thread with pics under Member cars section.

Comment

Thanks Karsta.
                Insignia B Sports Tourer Elite 170 manual, Flip Chip.

Comment

Working...
                X