No announcement yet.

Hi all new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Of course, many people have silver wheels on their red cars (so sad), but me, I've got black wheels on all my red cars, as you can see from this totally undoctored photograph, and they are blacker than anyone elses, including Marko, and if anyone says not then that is FAKE NEWS!"
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1568709898295_Sharpiegate.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	243610
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      "Of course, many people have silver wheels on their red cars (so sad), but me, I've got black wheels on all my red cars, as you can see from this totally undoctored photograph, and they are blacker than anyone elses, including Marko, and if anyone says not then that is FAKE NEWS!"
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2156[/ATTACH]
      Hahaha brilliant
      Made me chuckle that

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo81 View Post
        I see twin exhaust on the insignia and get exhaust envy haha that’s defo on my list of things to do. I always regretted not doing that to my vectra. I assume it’s an easy enough mod on the sport tourer .
        Both lovely looking motors them tbh
        Yep....cat back custom system.
        Doesn't make any noise....but looks far better than a single exit

Comment

Oh yeah I wouldn’t do it for any noise or sound difference. I just think it changes the look of the back end totally. I’ll be on the hunt for parts soon.

Comment

i suppose,... mine are technically black in sort of fashion?....
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
              i suppose,... mine are technically black in sort of fashion?....

Partly like mine were but the alloy part looks so good against your car colour. It matches. I just don't think alloy looks as good against red.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Partly like mine were but the alloy part looks so good against your car colour. It matches. I just don't think alloy looks as good against red.
                what's your thoughts on the black VXLine roof lining?

Comment

If yours is grey, I'm sure the head of the free world would be willing to pop round with a black Sharpie and colour it in!
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                    If yours is grey, I'm sure the head of the free world would be willing to pop round with a black Sharpie and colour it in!
                    President Mark Trump???

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo81 View Post
                      Here’s a name a remember from vec c oc ???
                      If you have a insignia then this is the place you need to be.
                      Robwarrinton if I remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Happypostie View Post
                        If you have a insignia then this is the place you need to be.
                        Robwarrinton if I remember correctly
                        Thanks the one haha

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                          what's your thoughts on the black VXLine roof lining?
                          Never really thought about it. I've never seen black headlining in the flash. I'll remember to have a look when you're at RV at the end of the month.
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Never really thought about it. I've never seen black headlining in the flash. I'll remember to have a look when you're at RV at the end of the month.
                            Not even in an A?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              Not even in an A?
                              No not that I've taken notice of. I've looked in plenty of insignias that must have had it but I'm usually stood up looking in at the dash so probably on the wrong angle to notice it.

Comment

No not that I've taken notice of. I've looked in plenty of insignias that must have had it but I'm usually stood up looking in at the dash so probably on the wrong angle to notice it.
                                You should've looked in mine.

All black inside

Comment

Working...
                                X