Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, marko301, you've got a stalker
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      Hey, marko301, you've got a stalker
      Least not a dirty pensioner

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
        There should not be any obstruction at all. But you don't have rear passengers often so i wouldn't worry too much. If you do then its worth changing to one that's mounted to rear screen.
        Thinking that with blinds fitted,slight mod required.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          Thinking that with blinds fitted,slight mod required.
          I only used the sides, tried the rear for a day, cant god damn see out so removed them.
          If you want to spend the money getting the removable rear screen.
          Look on here. Good stuff
          Solarplexius’s car sun protection and tinting are better, simpler, and smarter than sun film. Easy to fit in for over 4,500 car models.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
            Ahem:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4183[/ATTACH]

And then there's the one with the black wheels
            Don't they BOTH look great!
            Last edited by PeteH; 08-03-2020, 06:58 PM. Reason: Just setting things straight finally :)
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I have this set up to. Takes a really great video.

Have a video from the other week where it nearly all went wrong but I can’t post it up due to erm let’s just say my speed was north of 70

Comment

Naughty Naughty!!
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                  I have this set up to. Takes a really great video.

Have a video from the other week where it nearly all went wrong but I can’t post it up due to erm let’s just say my speed was north of 70
                  When I rang my insurance to see if I could get a discount, the first thing the young lady said was that. It can work both for and against you, you know.
                  Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                    When I rang my insurance to see if I could get a discount, the first thing the young lady said was that. It can work both for and against you, you know.
                    Yes, if you have an accident and it's not your fault and you submit a video, the other person's insurance company also see it. So say if your in a 30mph zone and your doing 35mph, byebye claim.
                    Even if you uncheck the speed to be shown its still embedded in the actual video, so still easy to get.

I would only submit a video of was 100% I wasn't doing anything incorrectly or anything that could be used against me.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Yes, if you have an accident and it's not your fault and you submit a video, the other person's insurance company also see it. So say if your in a 30mph zone and your doing 35mph, byebye claim.
                      Even if you uncheck the speed to be shown its still embedded in the actual video, so still easy to get.

I would only submit a video of was 100% I wasn't doing anything incorrectly or anything that could be used against me.
                      That’s why it’s not being posted up

Comment

I'm sure the pros are more than cons

Last edited by sriray; 04-03-2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          I'm sure the pros are more cons

Yes I'd sooner have one than not. Rear camera really useful to prove speed of upcoming cars if they hit you whilst driving etc.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yes I'd sooner have one than not. Rear camera really useful to prove speed of upcoming cars if they hit you whilst driving etc.
                            Exactly.

Comment

If you decide to buy a Mio Mivue dash cam then most of them have speed camera alerts and the 7 series models can be used to fit a rear camera, you just have to double check as mio keep changing details, only problem I've had with mine in using the 2 camera's is that you need to use a good sd card with a U3 level, and best to hardwire it with a nextbase wiring kit---Dave

Comment

Even with the dash cam footage, it took a year for her insurance to admit liability. To me that doesn't make sense.
                                Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X