Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your trying to do something that someone else dont want you to do

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Its working nowwwwwww
      IVE SPENT HOURS SORTING IT OUT !!!

Comment

Blatant copy of all Insignia great [emoji12]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

that ambient lighting is a very nice touch
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            that ambient lighting is a very nice touch
            Yeah it looks good bud, i cant get over the spec on this thing, i pressed a button thinking it was for the over head lights and it made a phone call and some bloke said hello i am your concierge how can i help ! i didnt know what one of them was , am just down loading an app on my phone so i can use it to park

Comment

Haha,welcome to the new world of German automobiles,arnt the concierges very polite.
              sigpic

Comment

Key fob, 7 series now but will filter down ..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                  Haha,welcome to the new world of German automobiles,arnt the concierges very polite.
                  Yeah bud very polite but the break down one is even politer

Comment

Key fob, 7 series now but will filter down ..
                    ooooh i want one of them !

Comment

Merc are doing a great job on the interior of their cars and to be honest leaving bm well behind.
                      the new flag ship 3 series has a better interior design but even that looks a little flat compared to.

maybe changing the badge on me next car....
                      sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

friggin mental

Comment

Gonna have me a merc interior

Comment

Fooking brilliant.....unless you live in England.
                            illegal to have the engine running with no one sat inside..
                            sigpic

Comment

Google will change that!

Comment

i cant see me ever using it would be to scared i dont even like using the selfe park thing when ime sat in the car .

Comment

Working...
                                X