• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Close up of new wheel color? [emoji12]
    No...
    that's the car......it's dark here

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
      Speaking of coppers being bored... got pulled the other day by one which clearly had no knowledge what so ever. Apparently the wheels stick out too far..... when I asked what the legal limit was he then proceeded to say it doesn't matter they just stick too far out! [emoji23][emoji23] then when I asked for a senior officer before he did me for them the answer was my shift is nearly ending so I won't bother.
      So the moral to that story is some jobsworth copper probably bullied at school got bored sat in a lay-by and thought I'll pull him over for something petty!! By the way they aren't illegally spaced at all [emoji1360]

Always challenge coppers if they pull you. If pulled for alleged speeding, never admit anything and request to see their evidence. If they don't have any they can then jog on. Sounds like a fishing expedition to raise funds for the coppers xmas ball. I never get out of my car either if they pull me, you're under no obligation to get out and into their car. If providing your details you don't even have to speak to them, just show them your driving licence. Nothing in law states you have to verbally tell them. If they want to be an arse, so can I
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        Always challenge coppers if they pull you. If pulled for alleged speeding, never admit anything and request to see their evidence. If they don't have any they can then jog on. Sounds like a fishing expedition to raise funds for the coppers xmas ball. I never get out of my car either if they pull me, you're under no obligation to get and and into their car. If providing your details you don't even have to speak to them, just show them your driving licence. Nothing in law states you have to verbally tell them. If they want to be an arse, so can I

Yeah your right.... you don't have to get out of your vehicle or answer questions. I got pulled a few year ago for suspected speeding, I asked where the evidence was and the car wasn't fitted with any device that read speed.
        I refused to get out the car and answer anymore questions he asked repeatedly for my driving licence and told him it isn't a legal requirement to carry your licence that's why the police give you a producer. I have a lot of respect for police and the **** they put up with but some are just ******* arseholes!

Comment

Here's mine on this lovely Xmas day............shame the picture doesn't do it justice
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20191225_102405_HDR_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	244137

Name:	20191225_102144_resized.jpg
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	244138

Name:	20191225_102554_resized.jpg
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	244139

Name:	20191225_102303_resized.jpg
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	244140

Name:	20191225_102531_HDR_resized.jpg
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	244141

Name:	20191225_102221_resized.jpg
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	244142
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Here's mine on this lovely Xmas day............shame the picture doesn't do it justice
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3052[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3053[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3054[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3055[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3056[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3057[/ATTACH]
            Beautiful

Comment

0011728. I love your wheels what are they?

Comment

Thanks Rab

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                  0011728. I love your wheels what are they?
                  They're the 20" Elite upgraded alloys for the facelift

Comment

They're the 20" Elite upgraded alloys for the facelift
                    Smart looking wheels aswell as your car. Looks a very nice spec

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                      Smart looking wheels aswell as your car. Looks a very nice spec
                      Thanks, the full spec is in my signature

Comment

Last picture I took of mine.

Comment

Went for a long walk near Saddleworth today in an attempt to burn off some of the Christmas festivities, only to get some pub grub afterwards (no will power). After parking in the car park I turned around to look at the car and thought I'd take a quick pic as she looked pretty clean for a change -

Name:	Insig Des 2019.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	244152
                          2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
                            Went for a long walk near Saddleworth today in an attempt to burn off some of the Christmas festivities, only to get some pub grub afterwards (no will power). After parking in the car park I turned around to look at the car and thought I'd take a quick pic as she looked pretty clean for a change -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3067[/ATTACH]
                            Those headlights!
                            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

I don't follow you mate. They're standard units.
                              2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
                                I don't follow you mate. They're standard units.
                                Haha everything facelift looks fancy to me, maybe the way the light is catching them makes them look different
                                2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                                honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Working...
                                X