Clear All

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    Factory mate
    You was saying about sending your hmi away @ RV I'm confused haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      You was saying about sending your hmi away @ RV I'm confused haha
      That was for the touchpad, which has been put on the back burner, for now
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        That was for the touchpad, which has been put on the back burner, for now
        Oh yes, I remember now. Like I said, it should be similar to what jordan did with the wiring for the touchpad. Obvs needs programming first though

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          Oh yes, I remember now. Like I said, it should be similar to what jordan did with the wiring for the touchpad. Obvs needs programming first though
          With the hmi 2.5 do you lose the touch pad functionality?
          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
            With the hmi 2.5 do you lose the touch pad functionality?
            Yes you will. If you plan on keeping the hmi when you sell the car. Take it out and replace with standard hand brake cover thing.

Comment

Hell! You still doing more stuff to the car! Have you turned into me?

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                Hell! You still doing more stuff to the car! Have you turned into me?
                I know right WTF. Hahahaha. First car I’ve ever tweaked so I may as well go to town. Have you seen it since I lowered it? Oh I’ll ring you [emoji85]
                The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                  I know right WTF. Hahahaha. First car I’ve ever tweaked so I may as well go to town. Have you seen it since I lowered it? Oh I’ll ring you [emoji85]
                  Gets very addictive!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                    Gets very addictive!
                    “HAS” got very addictive!

Comment

Working...
                    X