Headlight bulb change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight bulb change?

Hi all. Just ordered some osram h7 lasers, and a set of torx allen keys. My question is, are they easily changed or a pain in the arse. Read recent forums on this but they all give mixed feelings.

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
    Hi all. Just ordered some osram h7 lasers, and a set of torx allen keys. My question is, are they easily changed or a pain in the arse. Read recent forums on this but they all give mixed feelings.
    It’s an arse of a job, in fact I’m not even sure if you can change the h7 bulbs without being non human, I already had the bumper off and I took the headlamps out, good luck

Comment

Just swapped bulbs for Osram night breaker lasers. Absolute doddle, they just twist out, and back in again, only real issue was passenger side, removed water bottle neck and fuse box top, hey presto, bulbs changed. Noticed a vast difference from standard rubbish...

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
        Just swapped bulbs for Osram night breaker lasers. Absolute doddle, they just twist out, and back in again, only real issue was passenger side, removed water bottle neck and fuse box top, hey presto, bulbs changed. Noticed a vast difference from standard rubbish...
        Ironically, I read forums about this, some say it is really difficult, and others say its easy. I found it quite easy, I was prepared to pay someone to do it, but thought I'd have a go myself. No problem..

Comment

Can't understand someone calling replacing the headlight bulbs a difficult job. I think it's so easy, but than again, my previous car was an Astra H...

Comment

Is hard changing the cornering lamp on AFL

Comment

Used to own a saab 9-3, had same mixed feelings about changing bulbs, turned out to be a piece of piss. Made a vast improvement on the old candle lights

Comment

Working...
              X