Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3s in wrong order

hi newbie here,
    I have the SRI with cd500 Navi, I have managed to format and store mp3s on to a stick, one issue I am having is that when I bring up a album folder the list of songs are not in the right order, I know this sounds OCDish but would just like to know if I am missing something
    Motorsports Marshal at Croft Racing Circuit

Originally posted by Nosher View Post
    hi newbie here,
    I have the SRI with cd500 Navi, I have managed to format and store mp3s on to a stick, one issue I am having is that when I bring up a album folder the list of songs are not in the right order, I know this sounds OCDish but would just like to know if I am missing something
    Is shuffle turned on?

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
      Is shuffle turned on?
      No, shuffle is off,
      Motorsports Marshal at Croft Racing Circuit

Comment

Might be worth using a free mp3 tag editor to verify the hidden track details, those could have a bearing on the order the tracks are being played.

I've used this one with good success:

Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files.

You could also try renaming the tracks with the editor to include 01, 02 etc at the beginning of each track title, in case the player is simply playing them in either alphabetical or numerical order.

Comment

I think thats possibly it. Once on a usb stick then it will probably order them based on file name rather then track listing which it wont know. You will either need to edit the file names as above or create playlist files for each of the albums and place them in the folder with the tracks.

I've used that MP3Tag software before with no issues, i did find some software for creating playlist files but cant remember what it was called.

Comment

Working...
          X