Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boot lights??....or are they reflectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    No it was only cars with AFL. which the elite had. They were part of the AFL pack.
    Ah ok that makes sense a bit like the they do with the matrix lights now as the back lights do a dance or does it do that on all gs’s?

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
      Ah ok that makes sense a bit like the they do with the matrix lights now as the back lights do a dance or does it do that on all gs’s?
      Only matrix ones

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        Only matrix ones

Ok same type of thing then as the AFL’s before then with those additional lights at the rear

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
          Ok same type of thing then as the AFL’s before then with those additional lights at the rear
          I don't know why they all don't. Probably suckers like me who would only buy the car on the premise of the boot lights dancing

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
            I don't know why they all don't. Probably suckers like me who would only buy the car on the premise of the boot lights dancing

And me, who isn’t sold on dancing LED’s i know i was [emoji38] i still use the blipper at night so i can see them do there thing so hardly use the keyless entry unless my hards are full

Comment

The good thing this time is all grand sports have working boot lights. I think they got a lot of complaints last time on the facelift (most from me ) as you say...the extra is the little dance.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                The good thing this time is all grand sports have working boot lights. I think they got a lot of complaints last time on the facelift (most from me ) as you say...the extra is the little dance.
                Yes the full width lights that flow into the boot look great

Comment

Omg I never new this. I thought all Insignias came with the full strip of lights.

I have a elite so obviously mine have always worked. When driving down the motorway I've seen other insignia with half the strip being off. Thought they were broke or something.

Haha nice to know anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post
                    Omg I never new this. I thought all Insignias came with the full strip of lights.

I have a elite so obviously mine have always worked. When driving down the motorway I've seen other insignia with half the strip being off. Thought they were broke or something.

Haha nice to know anyway.
                    Haha Jon, I thought the same but they only came with AFL lights so I’ve been told and as elite’s came with AFLs it was only those models or VXRs unless specced up on other models

Comment

Well...........its added to the to do list

Comment

Well......the pair I got at the scrappies last week are now fitted.
                        Earthed them to the earth point in the middle off the boot hatch and positive to the purple wire going into the multi plug for the rear lights.

A lot easier than I thought.

Well pleased.

Comment

Pics ?
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            Pics ?
                            I'm out picking the wife up from work.
                            I'll get them up when I get home.....and I take a couple of pics when it's a bit darker

Comment

………..

bloody hell...……..couldn't remember how to post them up

Last edited by RBH; 16-06-2018, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X